Wanted Urgently

Bewick:

Dave the Renegade:
Definitely an 8LXB,you can see where they bent the cab fitting it :wink: .

We can do without you stirring it with your no.10 shovel Renegade!!! May-be Trev is right it could be an AEC! Dennis.

I read your posts and learned a lot about stirring Dennis :wink: .

Dave the Renegade:

Bewick:

Dave the Renegade:

We can do without you stirring it with your no.10 shovel Renegade!!! May-be Trev is right it could be an AEC! Dennis.

Now come on there Dave,my posts are done to “stimulate” rigourous debate!!!(except in “Carryfasts” case,I’ll grant you that!)Cheers Dennis.

Bewick:

Dave the Renegade:

Bewick:

Dave the Renegade:

Now come on there Dave,my posts are done to “stimulate” rigourous debate!!!(except in “Carryfasts” case,I’ll grant you that!)Cheers Dennis.

Fair play.I will give you that Dennis,you do stimulate rigorous debate.I have to give you full marks for that.Now back to the 8LXB ------------ :laughing:
Cheers Dave.

3300John:
Hiya…now listen Dennis, in my book and others you,r a good chap. but if you keep worring about this blasted Big J.
you,ll end up under that stone. i would have loved one of the bigJ,s in the early years but i,am shaw if one ever
existed someone would have had sound information about her,i think its a lost caurse,I,ve asked dealers and breakers
with no luck and i can,t remember ever seeing one…sorry mate…ps iv,e seen a Seddon and that was a rare find
that had a 8 speed David brown splitter box behind the 8LXB so that was suspect in my book.
John

The truth is out there somewhere and the one that I saw I think that a bloke called John Michael Etchells was driving it but it was a long time ago and I am not sure if it once belonged to Hughes Haulage in South Wales but sorry Dennis, no photos :cry: .

mushroomman:

3300John:
Hiya…now listen Dennis, in my book and others you,r a good chap. but if you keep worring about this blasted Big J.
you,ll end up under that stone. i would have loved one of the bigJ,s in the early years but i,am shaw if one ever
existed someone would have had sound information about her,i think its a lost caurse,I,ve asked dealers and breakers
with no luck and i can,t remember ever seeing one…sorry mate…ps iv,e seen a Seddon and that was a rare find
that had a 8 speed David brown splitter box behind the 8LXB so that was suspect in my book.
John

The truth is out there somewhere and the one that I saw I think that a bloke called John Michael Etchells was driving it but it was a long time ago and I am not sure if it once belonged to Hughes Haulage in South Wales but sorry Dennis, no photos :cry: .

Ah! well lads back to the search for the holy graille (or in this case the Guy Big J 8LXB)are we downhearted ? are we b******y never! we are made of sterner stuff on this thread----aren’t we Capt. Mainwearing!!! Dennis.