Wanted - Renault Premium Owners and Workshop Manual

Sorry if this is the wrong forum to post on.

Has anyone got (or have access to a copy) either a workshop manual or at least an owners manual for a renault premium 210/220, (1999/2000) as I would like to get a copy of both, but at the moment either of them will be good enough to start with. I am happy to pay for copying, postage etc. or can borrow and return. Any help would be appreciated as I have tried Renault and they are usless when it comes to older trucks. Cheers.

Renault have never sold workshop manuals as such - They come in sections - Chassis - Engine - Clutch - Gearbox - Axles - Brakes - Cab and Electrics and have to be ordered as such ( if still avaliable)
If you want something specfic i could help - copying the sections would probably blow the photocopier up - thats if you had the time. :frowning:
1999/2000 Premium would be 210/250 - a 220 is much later.
Also since they went online the paper sections have not been updated for sometime - not that it probably matters.

Steve :slight_smile:

try cross heights garage in huddusfield they are renault breakers and are verry helpfull they have a web site and advertise in commercial motor and truck trader