Wanted Renault Magnum

Right before you start the slaggings it not for hauling :laughing: . Im after Renault Magnum for a project im undertaking.
I would like 6x2 (just for the exra axle weight and length) but 4x2 will do. The only other thing is it must be drivable.
Im after this to custimize up and before anyone says you could have better than that im on a budget and the magnum is an impressive beast visualy and the fact i cant afford a 143 scani streamliner so im opting for magnum. :wink: .
My max is £5000 and this must include vat.
So If anybody can help me out give me a shout on here and i will send you my details.
Also if anyone can help me out there is a magnum 6x2 sitting on ramps at James Strang Civil Engineers in Denny. Its an Irish plate and as far as i know its been sitting on up for well over 6 months as every time i pass it looks like it has never moved but i pass it when the company yard gates are closed so it may be just parked up. looks in not bad nik though. Im going to give them a phone at the end of the week to find what the score is.

Hello mate,if you have a look on ebay,there are a couple of cheap 4x2 Magnums on there,1 LHD & 1RHD.

Regards Will.

cgi.ebay.co.uk/RENAULT-MAGNUM-20 … 286.c0.m14