WANTED Hallmark Transport Photos L.Buzzard & Milton keynes

Hi im new to this so here goes…

My Dad owned a Transport Business (Brian Hall ) with Mike Hall Deceased.-- ( Mike was later involved with the "super Gun Saga, which most on here would remember, after HallMark Transport had Finished.

The reason im asking is Does any one have any old Photos of our Trucks, Or at your Depots Maybe you Worked for Hallmark , but you would need to be over 50 now.

As a reminder the Business was first based in Stanbridge Nr leighton Buzzard Beds. from Appox 1965 to 1971

The Business then moved to The Wharf Water Eaton Bletchley Milton Keynes , 1971 to 1977

Moved to Fenny Stratford ,The Old Gas Works Site next to the Bridge Pub and was there until 1980 when Hallmark Transport Finished.

At it Peak we had about 15 Tractor Units. Made up of F86’s 1 F88 and i think the first Registered F12 in the Country late 1976.

We had a Long term contract with Bejams at Wolverton Depot Pulling trailers. Brit European Work and at Water Eaton Hallmark Garages , where we maintained ours and other Local Firms.

If you have any thing with our Livery on please get in Touch , or you may know some one who has.

Regards Julian Hall ( Brian Hall Son )

fubbysboy

did you have a spanish dodge that done a bit out of coca cola for either paynes or holtons?

tc trans:
did you have a spanish dodge that done a bit out of coca cola for either paynes or holtons?

That i dont know Trans, I set this up for Dads Benefit Really Dad is nearly 80, I was 14, when Hallmarks Closed Down in 1980 , i have just sent Him the Link to this site. As you can image hes not great with Computers , but fortunatly my Stepmum is :laughing:

:slight_smile: I will let him answer that, as i cant remember if we had a Dodge , as mentioned we had Volvo,s but also i didn,t mention, we had Mercs and a Couple of
Berliet’s ( Renault)

I kno we did some Spainish Work.

regards julian

Hi fubbysboy

I had to dig deep through my photos but found these, hope they bring back some memories for your Dad.

mike t:
Hi fubbysboy

I had to dig deep through my photos but found these, hope they bring back some memories for your Dad.

Wow thanks Mike , thats a shock , great photos Yes i remember those Tractor units. Ill let Dad know, hes not Computer “savy” but my step mum is.

I take it you were not the Driver ? If not were you Local To Milton Keynes ?

Thanks alot Mike really brings back memories

julian :smiley: