Want to get hot?

because this will make your blood boil.

telegraph.co.uk/news/newstop … -expenses/

What these [zb] are up to is like reading a Jeff Archer novel - so I’m told :wink:

Margaret Beckett

On the subject of her large bill for white goods, she said: “It’s part of the pattern of life that sometimes goods go wrong and if so it’s a good thing to replace them all at once. I’ve done the same thing in my London home at my own expense.”

Oh so the dishwasher packs up so she goes and replaces everything in the kitchen? That’s disgusting

can,t we do the same with poloticians one goes wrong replace the lot :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

the government should just buy up blocks of flats
and then just hand them out as required
the longer you serve the better pad you get
no expenses to claim no bills no forms to fill in would save in the long term

if they then want somewhere fancy they can pay their own way

I will just add that a friend of mine who was made redundant not long ago was told by the jobshop that he would be expected to travel 1½ hours to work each day at his own expense, now if that is correct why are the politicians claiming for houses and everything when a train would get them to work within that time frame from anywhere really south of Manchester or there abouts?

OK, not feasable. Then why don’t MP’s just stay in a travelodge or similar when in London?

Because we are all mugs - thats why. :imp: :imp: :imp:

And those of us who are/were self employed never claimed a new pair of jeans/laptop/Tools on work accounts then?? :unamused:

Mind you it seems the ministers have taken it to extremes, Prescott, fake tudor beams and bog seats :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

■■■■ takers the whole lot of them!

every one of them who has been caught so far has claimed ’ i have not done anything wrong its all within the rules and regulations’. yep them same rules and regulations that have been brought into force by mp’s!. do they think we are bloody stupid. yes normal people have claimed for things on expensives that they shouldnt and they know full well that they will face a warning or sacking from their employer if found out. this is blatant ripping off of public money by mp’s who dont have to worry about any reprimands because they made the rules. the extent of this abuse is gobsmacking…93milion pound a year on 649 mp’s expensives■■? wtf. makes me sick

hitch:
the government should just buy up blocks of flats
and then just hand them out as required
the longer you serve the better pad you get
no expenses to claim no bills no forms to fill in would save in the long term

if they then want somewhere fancy they can pay their own way

honest to god hitch,before reading this post,earlier this afternoon that is what i said to er indoors.after all thats what they do to nurses.the whole of goverment is corrupt from top to bottom,and they have ■■■■ sure lost sight of the fact that the goverment is hear to serve us,not vice versa.dont get me started on the goverment please,i will be ranting all night.
as far as the rules and regulations are concerned,is it not high time that these were changed??,amongst a load of other regulations/rules corruption which would possibly take a legitimate goverment a full term to sort out.

it’s the bloody mps that have caused this recession.
As soon as the papers won the fight to make public just how much the mps are robbing of us the tax payer. they stopped spending on their second and third homes plunging the entire economy into recession and putting too many of us on the dole.
The only good thing is with house prices falling all the free loading politicans will be in negative equity and hopfully they’ll soon be out of a job.

MP’s hiding behind “it’s within the rules” doesn’t wash as MP’s themselves came up with these rules. Now that the extent of abuse has been published, I think grounds for criminal charges should be brought under “misappropriation of public funds”.

What the hell do they spend their £140000 a year on then :question: :confused: :confused: :confused:
On that money they can pay their own expenses.
:imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: