'Want any business Love'- AMERICAN STYLE

Dont think It’ll catch on over here …■■?
okcfox.com/players/news/spec … d_93.shtml

Jaysus,the big heavy one that said she was a masseuse wouldnt get a kick in a stampede…how would anyone pay for that yoke :open_mouth:

My God - that big 'un was scary! :open_mouth:

Can understand why one driver says ‘I wanna look at you first!’

Bloody brilliant clip!! :smiley: :laughing: :wink:

I’M BLIND, I’M BLIND, KEEP IT AWAY FROM ME. :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Ive seen better looking road kill than that. :open_mouth:

doncatser town centre parking used to be the same without cbs

You beat me to it Hanson :laughing: :laughing:

greek:
You beat me to it Hanson :laughing: :laughing:

was trying to work out why nobody had said it before perhaps they dont want others to know where they park lol lol :laughing:

“unlock the passenger door i,ll get right in” “no come to the drivers side, i wanna look at you first” love it :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I gather she was bargain basement! Either that or the driver hired her as security.

Last time i had her, she spoke French

flying_fenman:
My God - that big 'un was scary! :open_mouth:

Can understand why one driver says ‘I wanna look at you first!’

Bloody brilliant clip!! :smiley: :laughing: :wink:

Hey, Big scary’uns need loveing too you know :wink: :wink:

That makes me glad I don’t drive trucks in America! That big one was truly SCARY! :open_mouth:

are we sure that wasnt the new movie set from dawn of the dead
she looked like dawn and trucker was dead when his wife watched the news :smiley: :smiley:

wouldnt touch her with SOMEONE ELSES bargepole.
one of our guys got propositioned on the A 617 near ollerton. by a bloke in a miniskirt and blonde wig. :open_mouth:

looks are only skin deap. beauty is in the eye of the beholder. one in hand is worth two in the bush

hanson:
doncatser town centre parking used to be the same without cbs

When I was pulling boxes around one of our blokes used to park in Donnie all the time, tried it once, never again, knocking on the cab doors all night long. I have heard it said that Donnie is either the HIV or STD capital of the Southern Hemisphere!
Had my first B/J in Merthyr Tydfil when I was a mate! Ten bob! (50p to you kids), good value for the money to! LOL :stuck_out_tongue:
Crazytrucker

if you thought doncaster was bad you should have parked at modena in italy for the night thats a place you never got any sleep,im sure theres some on here who have parked there aswell :laughing: :laughing:

inaneredstripe:
wouldnt touch her with SOMEONE ELSES bargepole.
one of our guys got propositioned on the A 617 near ollerton. by a bloke in a miniskirt and blonde wig. :open_mouth:

That sounds like Stella the Fella, :laughing:

Thats dogging country round them there parts breaker ,:lol: