Want a Job?

Check the Vacancies offered forum.

Good night out money if nowt else. £380 seems a bit low to me for the area but then again you’re a one-man band and doing containers I guess. I think if you could make it up to £400 then it’s got some attraction in comparison to other jobs in the area.

Is the ERF Olympic the ERF shaped cab with a big lid or the ERF-badged MAN XXL cab :question: . ERF’s aren’t on the top of the driver wish list which won’t work in your favour in trying to find someone.

Just my 2p anyway.

Cheers.

Thats the Job, thats the truck & thats the pay. Take it or leave it. From reading your posts I wouldn’t want you working for me anyway Rob.

Thats the Job, thats the truck & thats the pay. Take it or leave it. From reading your posts I wouldn’t want you working for me anyway Rob.

Bit harsh me thinks.

I think that Rob is merely pointing out that not everyone likes ERF’s,and that to attract a good quality member of staff,you have to have good balance of pay/motor.

Ken.

Personally speaking:
if i lived down by there, (and still had a license!) I’d give it a whirl, boxes aint hard work, and besides, I like the Olympics, and the cat 450’s a ■■■■ good motor. Besides, some firms dont care about running their blokes bent, it’s worth a lot to get a job where the firm wants to run 100% by the book, takes a lot of pressure off the bloke.

Tramper:

And with that attitude any driver you do get will be sure to tell you to swivel and stuck your job in a very dark place after the first week. :bulb: :bulb: :bulb:

Cheers.

Tramper, you are dead right to provide all the deatils of your vacancy and I wish more would do the same as many jobs details seem to be secret.
There are still many drivers out there who do like those types of ERF’s and I would say that fact could be the attraction for them, don’t give up, there’s someone out there looking for it. IMHO :wink: