Waning a34 south of m40

if anyone pulls into the shell services just off the m40(a34 sb) beware of the potholes in the water.a rigid dropped into it today and lifted the offside wheel off the floor andthe diff was touching the floor also. hope noone else gets trapped

cheers darren

That happened to me same place couple months ago reversing to park between two arctics and the units n/s wheel went down in the puddle with a bang and lifted os wheel up i thought i was going to slide into the field it was midnight and a filthy night but managed to pull out gave me a scare.

Do you mean Tot Hill?

Weston on the Green i believe

Might be worth contacting Highways on 0300 123 5000 or the garage (if it’s private land), before someone in a MAN tries to park there & destroys the front plastics & God knows what else.

Yeah, it’s a bit rough in there, it’s not busy enough for them to repair them I’d say with the main m40 service a couple of miles away. The Shell garage is refurbed for the new food range though if you like them Mexican tacho do things & the zombie dogs.

If you stop there, do you get some God-given right to just pull out in front of traffic on the A34?

Muckaway:
If you stop there, do you get some God-given right to just pull out in front of traffic on the A34?

Don’t get me started on that

Car drivers are just as bad, taking to the verge to build up speed

nickyboy:

Muckaway:

Don’t get me started on that

Car drivers are just as bad, taking to the verge to build up speed

What I call a “Wild Bean Moment”: Happens everywhere you pass a garage selling overpriced overrated coffee.

They’re mind’s not on the driving, it’s on ‘How much they’ve just paid for the coffee’.

‘Wild Bean’ the ‘Wild’ is what you are, when you realise how Dumb you’ve ‘Bean’ by buying their Expensive Food & Drink !

BP= Bloody Profit.

Charge 'em at the Pump !
Charge 'em to have a Dump ! (If they could !)

I’m surprised that they don’t find a way to charge us, as soon as we drive onto the forecourt !!!

How many times have you put the nozzle back in the pump & it clicks over another penny ?