Walton Transport from Killkenny

Hi there, does any know what the irish firm Walton Transport are like to work for? thanks

You have a PM.

whats a pm?

A ‘PM’ is a private message, as in the little button just below a post. Look towards the top of the page and you will see about 8 options in small text, one of which (centre of bottom row) will be where you click to access your private messages.

Oh and i thought he was giving him tony blair :open_mouth: :confused: :laughing:

hi there i worked for walton transport for a while very good company good pay and they look after you never running bent very good

mr bluecity:
Hi there, does any know what the irish firm Walton Transport are like to work for? thanks

Same as the rest nowadays. They do alot of kerryfoods work into the uk and backload for musgraves.They have aquired a few irish drivers recently probably due to the construction slowdown rather than better wages thou i could be wrong.

Walton will be expanding very soon after taking over the Kerryfoods work from Mc B!! I think they have new Mercs coming soon!!!

Yeah they look good on the wrapper, but think to yourself !!!

If someone takes anything from Eddie sri stormin normin how can it be done , was it an illusion, Mc B could run for years for nothing .

You will the savings mate.

Good luck

jr-1:

If someone takes anything from Eddie sri stormin normin how can it be done , was it an illusion, Mc B could run for years for nothing .

Good luck

Its obvious that you expand by becoming competitive(cheap),Waltons took the kerryfoods contract from Doran some years back.Now theyre after McBurney-good.You dont see many republic registered trucks up north poachin work. I wonder why?Timmy Walton has a reputation for undercuttin but i have no problem with him sendin McBurney packin :laughing:

Tried getting on for them myself a few times,but no look,Dave i think i spoke to,do know they have english based drivers but how you get on for them god knws,if you find out let me know :open_mouth:

ellies dad:

jr-1:

Good luck

Its obvious that you expand by becoming competitive(cheap),Waltons took the kerryfoods contract from Doran some years back.Now theyre after McBurney-good.You dont see many republic registered trucks up north poachin work. I wonder why?Timmy Walton has a reputation for undercuttin but i have no problem with him sendin McBurney packin :laughing:

dont really think undercutting is to be seen as a good thing. and southern boys seem to do all right in the north,not that i think its relevant,hanlons/maguires/stl/liam carroll come to mind.by the way saw you parked up in toughers last night.

Glenman i’ve sent you an auld pm. I have an idea who you are thou D…n :arrow_right:

dont think you do. dont spend a lot of time down south so doubt we would cross each other,although in the last 3-4 weeks i have been to galway /limerick/cork and dublin quite a few times. if the d…n is a stab at who i drive for you are cold :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :sunglasses: