Waltham Cross Sainsbury RDC

Never been here before. Anyone know what it’s like? Canteen, waiting times etc

Thanks

went there a couple of weeks ago - bloody huge place - i was there about 1.5 hours - nice waiting area,

I was in there nearly every week last summer when I was working for Post Kogeko. Only delivered to the cold store though, there’s a coffee machine there and that’s about it. Never in there for more than 45 mins to tip a full load anyway.

As you enter the depot, the M25 is in front of you, look to your right about half way down that side of the building and you will see the goods in office.

If you go in there and ask, the staff will let you use the canteen.

You walk throught the back of goods in into the warehouse, turn right, right again into the hallway, up a couple of flights of stairs, through a door, turn right onto the corridor and the canteen is in front of you through another door.

Been a while since I used it, but I remember an excellent breakfast can be had for about £2.50. It opens at 0800 on a Sunday, not sure when it closes.

An hour and a half (gate to gate) is about right these days. It used to be much worse before they re-layed the warehouse and made it a side tip. At least on ambient.

I think that’s the place I used to deliver with a left ■■■■■■, always let me do a uie against the one way for an easy reverse, and put me on the easiest bay - nice people. :slight_smile:
Oh, and I was never there very long either, maybe that was because I was foreign though. :unamused: :wink: :laughing:

we go in there most days to chilled and its a very good tip normaly in and out in your 45mins

last time I was in there, I ran out of Innovates yard at thorne (now Manton wood)
make sure you have your reference number handy, and are within your booking window. arrive too early and you`ll get thrown out and told to come back later