Walsall parking

Being parked up early today and need somewhere decent to park overnight close to Walsall centre…anyone any ideas ?

Don’t know anywhere in Walsall but I park up in West Brom down by the Cricketers pub off junc 1 of the M5. Get plenty of others parking there he does good grub or there’s a pub on the roundabout owned by Asains who do good currys,kebabs you can eat in or takeaway or there’s a good chippy around the corner and a Spar shop.

If your still on the look out - Willenhall Town center has a decent lorry park, its on the Walsall Road, quite a few park up but you have to pay - loads of pubs and food places around -

Jenson Button:
If your still on the look out - Willenhall Town center has a decent lorry park, its on the Walsall Road, quite a few park up but you have to pay - loads of pubs and food places around -

Yep and prostitutes , curtain slashers , and people who smash yer windscreen , dam fine place to park , NOT !!!

largebloke1969:

Jenson Button:

Yep and prostitutes , curtain slashers , and people who smash yer windscreen , dam fine place to park , NOT !!!

I’ve never experienced curtain slashers, prostitutes or smashed windscreens their. I’m not discounting what you say its just i’ve never see it there and stay their a lot. There’s also CCTV on the park. The parking price is only about a fiver.
Just remembered , yeah i have had knocking in the night i just never answered it !!!

It may have changed now but I’ve never stopped there since ,park at wednesbury now much better never had 1 bit of trouble there

parked at willenhall last night iv parked there a lot and since cctv was put in never had any bother,but then woke this morning to find my fuel tank had been tampered with, they didnt get anything out of mine due to anti syphon but the volvo tanker 3 trucks down had been done aswell…
looks like its going back to its old ways,which would be a shame