walking floor

any one heard what the max payload on walking floor I have just read 28 tonnes (I thought it was more like 25 …26 tonnes ) ■■?

I pull a titan walking floor with a 6×4 volvo fmx that goes 19300 empty.
We have a daf cf low roof sleeper 6×2 with alloy wheels it goes 17200 with same trailer

I was just reading about martrans I think it was they were saying a pl of 28 tonnes and how eco friendly they were ect ect■■?

fuse:
I was just reading about martrans I think it was they were saying a pl of 28 tonnes and how eco friendly they were ect ect■■?

Not a chance in hell a walking floor trailer has payload of 28T!!!

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

You might just squeze it with a small cab small midlift ally wheels etc with a titan trailer

kr79:
You might just squeze it with a small cab small midlift ally wheels etc with a titan trailer

I agree with the above, I’ve pulled flatbeds with a max payload of 29t so unless the trailer is tiny i cant see you cramming 28t into a walking floor; and then you are more likely to cube out before you hit weight.

Just going by our lightest one can carry 26400 titan walking floors are very light ours weigh just over 9 ton

I pull a kraker with cargofloor ,using a Volvo fh ,16,500 Tare , so can carry 27,500kg

Walking floors can vary a fair bit i’d say the titan trailers are more your landfill going ones usually tend to go from about 18500 kg’s up to 19800 kg’s ish depending on whats pulling them. but the lighter ones what i’d call recycling or woodchip etc trailers i think makes like kraker? they are around 17000 kg’s but some are lighter think the lightest i’ve had was 16200 kg’s so that’d give you 27,800 kg in the back if on full weight. Not far off 28 ton really