Walkers warrington taking on?any info

a friend told me today that walkers in warrington are taking on,isnt there someone on here who drives for them that can confirm/deny this?thanks in advance

whoosh whoosh is your man. :wink:

whos this walkers you speak of ■■ :wink:

is this the company in question walkers

nope its not them they dnt have a depot in warrington :sunglasses:

think your thinking of Walkers snack foods at Birchwood ■■
If so I’ll ask tommorrow night and if they are it will be prob through an agency

many thanks

Walkers @ birch warrington take on via Topgear as 1st supply and Manpower as second supply guys

started a driver this week,ex tesco eddie escapee! didnt advertise,interviewed over 150 drivers who were on file.new drivers recently have come from warehouse,trained by company trainers…so a shortage there is not,sorry :cry:

Walkers at Birchwood are NOT taking drivers on
This is throughout the whole company…
As posted before Topgear is the Prime Agency and basicly that will be the only way you will get on to Walkers as a Core driver.
If you can get on the Agency and get some work in and you show you can do what they want and they wont push you to get things done fast you will have one toe in the door BUT The way things are it could be a LONG LONG time before you’ll even get a sniff of being taken on as a Core driver…
Its a good number nights are pretty good I do Sunday to Thursday in Bristol and were basicly left to it. I dont even ring the agency I ring depot to get my start time everyday but then I’m on contract so I’m garenteed 41 1/2 hrs a week and gen do more than that.
No more than 6 points and 2yrs exp
You’ll prob go out with a walkers asseser for a drive and might do a small haz test on a computer
Think they use mercs there as I havent been there ths year Good luck