Walkers crisps leicester

HI TRUCKIES,
CAN ANY ONE GIVE ME ANY INFO ABOUT WORKING FOR WALKERS CRISPS IN LEICESTER PLEASE. ALL I KNOW IS ITS AGENCY WORK. BUT ID LIKE TO KNOW WHATS ENTAILED ? AND IS IT A GOOD JOB ? AND WHATS INCLUDED IN THE INDUCTION DAY ? IM WAITING FOR THE AGENCY TO GET BACK TO ME WITH THE INFO. BUT ANY MORE INFO WOULD BE WELCOME.
CHEERS.
THANKS FOR ALL THE HELP, I HAVE FOUND WORK CLOSER TO HOME NOW THABKS.

My friend and neighbour is a permanent night driver for Pepsico(Walkers)
He says they are very pedantic and have strange rules - off genuinely sick more than twice and you get a written warning !!!
He has been with them for well over 10 years so it cannot be that bad

I have done their full time permanent interview day which consisted of 2 interviews, a group teamwork session and a driving assessment. This took 6 hours from start to finish.

I don’t know what their agency assessment is like on the driver side but on the non driver side I saw some newbies being treated like children when they were doing theirs !!

There is, or was, a member on here who did agency driving for them but I forget his name :blush:
I must be having SENIOR MOMENTS again as I arranged to meet him just before he went into the site one day - I only live very close to the Walkers site at B’Leys

Ps - Using CAPSLOCK is regarded as SHOUTING

Hi squannogs I know of lots of drivers that went to walkers crisps and it was all positive remarks, easy job pretty much the same placies all the time so they say and u don’t have to work your nuts off and the hours not perticuly long, I wouldn’t mind going there myself, the only down side I think is weekeds come in a lot not so sure if that’s just permanant drivers though… Johny2727

Hmmmmmmm wonder who that is ROG :unamused:

squannogs:
HI TRUCKIES,
CAN ANY ONE GIVE ME ANY INFO ABOUT WORKING FOR WALKERS CRISPS IN LEICESTER PLEASE. ALL I KNOW IS ITS AGENCY WORK. BUT ID LIKE TO KNOW WHATS ENTAILED ? AND IS IT A GOOD JOB ? AND WHATS INCLUDED IN THE INDUCTION DAY ? IM WAITING FOR THE AGENCY TO GET BACK TO ME WITH THE INFO. BUT ANY MORE INFO WOULD BE WELCOME.
CHEERS.

You have PM
and RING THE AGENCY AGAIN

I called the agency acting on behalf of Walkers. They’re actually based on site at Beaumont Leys in Leicester. They are looking to take drivers on there books (not sure what that means in terms of continuity of regular work) BUT, they’re insisting on 2 years experience so that counts me out. :cry:

MAT:
I called the agency acting on behalf of Walkers. They’re actually based on site at Beaumont Leys in Leicester. They are looking to take drivers on there books (not sure what that means in terms of continuity of regular work) BUT, they’re insisting on 2 years experience so that counts me out. :cry:

In taking you on the BOOKS I would think they would be offering you a contract Garenteed hours ie Wed to Mon at x amount for x hours

As for the 2 yrs thats prob due to the Agency having Insurance polices in place