Wakefield truck stop....

Had their SNAP account stopped this week, as quite a few trucks got slashed in one night last week. Seemingly it was the straw that broke the camels back after numerous complaints over the last few weeks.

Although it still says SNAP on the gate, drivers will no longer be allowed to use it.

This information was taken from an hgv parking related website on FB

Ken.

facebook.com/photo?fbid=312 … 1228468481

Quinny:
Had their SNAP account stopped this week, as quite a few trucks got slashed in one night last week. Seemingly it was the straw that broke the camels back after numerous complaints over the last few weeks.

Although it still says SNAP on the gate, drivers will no longer be allowed to use it.

Ken.

You should add it’s not the Whitwood truck stop which is still on SNAP :wink:

Of course, but different name anyhow.

Ken.

Does he mean Redbeck.

biggriffin:
Does he mean Redbeck.

It’s a new one on the osset road

J40 at Ossett.

Ken.

Just as a side note…

I am led to believe that one of the owners, “helps” run a well known budget truck rental company, that advertise in the owners of this site’s weekly publication, who I have in the past told the manager of this site about. No names, no pack drill.

So think on.

Ken.

Quinny:

Ken.

I never even knew there was 2 truck stops in Wakefield, always stop at Whitwood anyway…

I live near Wakefield and apart from the Red Beck I didn’t know there was a truckstop either.

Yup, and apparently, Whitwood had it’s fair share of problems last week as well…

Ken.

DAF95XF:

Quinny:

Ken.

I never even knew there was 2 truck stops in Wakefield, always stop at Whitwood anyway…

How come? It can’t be for the “food”

halewood:

DAF95XF:

Quinny:

Ken.

How come? It can’t be for the “food”

Must be for the evening entertainment. If they still call

Quinny:
Yup, and apparently, Whitwood had it’s fair share of problems last week as well…

Ken.

3 rigids stolen too from a yard in Normanton,
As for Whitwood well iv had a few run ins with the clown who parks you up over the years,
Still to this day I can’t understand how if a security guard is on how do thieves get in there’s one way in and out,

Whitwood isn’t…

Strictly Wakefield though. I would have thought it’s more Normanton or Castleford really.

Does it come under the WMDC umbrella?

yourhavingalarf:
Whitwood isn’t…

Strictly Wakefield though. I would have thought it’s more Normanton or Castleford really.

Yes it does come under Wakefield MDC,

Quinny:

Ken.

Link has been removed :open_mouth:
does anyone have the link to the facebook parking page?

shullbit:

Quinny:

Ken.

This one?
facebook.com/groups/4395031 … ?ref=share

shullbit:

Quinny:

Ken.

I know it was on this one

facebook.com/groups/1535690126645603

yorkshire terrier:

yourhavingalarf:
Whitwood isn’t…

Yes it does come under Wakefield MDC,

WF10.

Ken.

yorkshire terrier:

Quinny:

Ken.

3 rigids stolen too from a yard in Normanton,
As for Whitwood well iv had a few run ins with the clown who parks you up over the years,
Still to this day I can’t understand how if a security guard is on how do thieves get in there’s one way in and out,

Potentially an inside job.

I know further details but can’t post them on here.

Our yard is but 100 yards away, and they didn’t just get away with trucks.

Ken.