Waiting in the stack

So,Im Truck C ,55mph,wanting to overtake truck A,53mph,only thing is,truck B,54 mph is overtaking him,so Im following behind in the middle lane,waiting for truck B to get past and allow me through.Up comes truck D,56mph who instead of queuing behind pulls alongside on the left getting himself boxed in.
Whats all that about?
I dont like this because it makes me look like Im a middle lane hogger,when,all Im doing is waiting to overtake.A lot of truck drivers do it,maybe most.If youre one of them,maybe you can explain why you do it…

Sploom:
So,Im Truck C ,55mph,wanting to overtake truck A,53mph,only thing is,truck B,54 mph is overtaking him,so Im following behind in the middle lane,waiting for truck B to get past and allow me through.Up comes truck D,56mph who instead of queuing behind pulls alongside on the left getting himself boxed in.
Whats all that about?
I dont like this because it makes me look like Im a middle lane hogger,when,all Im doing is waiting to overtake.A lot of truck drivers do it,maybe most.If youre one of them,maybe you can explain why you do it…

Because truck D is being driven by a f/wit car driver who has managed to blag a Class 1 licence…you’re welcome.

Don’t bother your arse what you ‘look like’ mate , just crack on safe in the knowledge that you are a better driver,…so ■■■■ him.

Maybe truck D prefers to wait alongside you so he has more braking distance and can see further up the road, rather than being up your chauffeur with no vision, not saying its right or wrong but its a thought

Sploom:
Whats all that about?

I wait until truck B clears before i start my overtake.

Set cruise at 52, lose less than 10 minutes on your journey time, and 100% of the stress.

Don’t worry…

About what everyone else thinks.

It’s your truck and you’re in charge. Do what you think is the safest and best option for you.

ezydriver:
Set cruise at 52, lose less than 10 minutes on your journey time, and 100% of the stress.

Ours got put down from 56 to 53 and you still catch bloody car miss daisy drivers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m with truck D, continue in L1 until I come across the elephant race, sit in L1 and wait for the Noddys in L2 to sort their lives out then move into L2 and bomb past the lot of them. I’m not going to get any further ahead by sitting in L2 so what’s the point in even bothering to change lanes and make the elephant train even longer?

Conor:
I’m with truck D, continue in L1 until I come across the elephant race, sit in L1 and wait for the Noddys in L2 to sort their lives out then move into L2 and bomb past the lot of them. I’m not going to get any further ahead by sitting in L2 so what’s the point in even bothering to change lanes and make the elephant train even longer?

Me too, but truck D as far as I read it, pulled in alongside them rather than sit behind, a bit of a risk when you see how many chumps do not use their near side mirrors.

mark1284:

ezydriver:

Ours got put down from 56 to 53 and you still catch bloody car miss daisy drivers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It would need to be less than 47 not to.

Good replies but it is still 15th January,2326 hours.Need to check your clocks Trucknet!