Wait for it.....

You know it’s coming…

7pm here on Friday and Pat Hasler hasn’t posted yet, I have a feeling it’s going to be a bad one :laughing: :laughing:

newmercman:
You know it’s coming…

7pm here on Friday and Pat Hasler hasn’t posted yet, I have a feeling it’s going to be a bad one :laughing: :laughing:

a long moaning post from Pat?? that would never happen would it :confused: :confused: :confused:

i don’t have anything to koan about this week :laughing:
And … anyway ! If I didn’t find things to moan about the damm forum would be stagnant :laughing:
If you look at the top forum for Uk drivers nearly everyone is moaning about someone.

awwwww come on pat you let us down lol

Pat Hasler:
i don’t have anything to koan about this week :laughing:
And … anyway ! If I didn’t find things to moan about the damm forum would be stagnant :laughing:
If you look at the top forum for Uk drivers nearly everyone is moaning about someone.

Soooooo…

The biggest moaner on the forum is moaning about all the moaning on the forum. Come on Pat im Sure you can do better. Lol

If you look at the UK drivers forum almost every post is a moan about something so how does that make me the biggest moaner ?
If there was nothing to moan about the whole Trucknet site would die.

There is nothing worse than people coming onto a forum just to moan about the people who are having a moan.
My old Mum used to say, " If you haven’t got anything good to say about anybody; then say nothing at all."
At least Pat moans about things we can relate to.

Thanks Chris :laughing:
And not all of them are moans, I do find the drivers over here are stupid so how can I praise them ?

ChrisArbon:
There is nothing worse than people coming onto a forum just to moan about the people who are having a moan.
My old Mum used to say, " If you haven’t got anything good to say about anybody; then say nothing at all."
At least Pat moans about things we can relate to.

But here’s the thing, nobody is moaning about Pat moaning, it’s become a tradition lately, as the man himself said, if it weren’t for his moans this forum would be on its arse :wink:

You are right NMM; you’re moaning about Pat not moaning!
I read somewhere how one guy had registered on a forum just to moan about another guy who he thought was moaning too much. No helpful advice or questions: just signed up to have a go at some one! Incredible!!!

Pats posts are great they keep me entertained and helpful hope to catch up with him when I move over the pond

taffytrucker:
Pats posts are great they keep me entertained and helpful hope to catch up with him when I move over the pond

He’s an elusive beast, I call him when I’m over his way, but our paths never cross, I think OTRA saw him across the median when they passed on opposite carriageways a while back, he is real though, I’ve seen a picture :laughing:

newmercman:

taffytrucker:

He’s an elusive beast, I call him when I’m over his way, but our paths never cross, I think OTRA saw him across the median when they passed on opposite carriageways a while back, he is real though, I’ve seen a picture :laughing:

Are you sure he is real?? He could be like some sort of drivers passing out his words of wisdom through the media of the internet :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

The man in question going the other way … And ! I have dined with Bob the Dog.