WAI

Awful piccie but there should be enough detail to identify this view.

Sent from my GT-S7275R using Tapatalk

On the national, near sigean / port leucate ?

Tubbysboy:
On the national, near sigean / port leucate ?

I can see why you say that. And not a million miles away, but I think there is summat in the piccie that shows a more exact place.

Hmmmm…

Berre L’etang neck of the woods

Wild guess haha

I`d feel really bad, if I had set you a really bad one for my first piccie.

Double post.

Too late for me tonight now.
Don`t mess up now!

Tubbys Boy is in the right area, so anyone who doesnt know the area can probably work it out with Google and the two clues I`ve given…

Mind you, although the clues seem obvious to me, they always do if you know the answer don`t they?

Maybe I did set a difficult one?

Franglais:
Maybe I did set a difficult one?

Well they’re only easy if you know the answer :wink:

I know. But I keep telling you the answere!
Edit 'scuse spellinge

I won’t st another on lik this. Promis.

All sat on your sofas?
Or couches?

Sete ?

Tubbysboy:
Sete ?

Yes Sir.
Sete. Picture taken from road just north of Meze. The AS24 station that was there is closed now.
Your first attempt at Port Leucate would have shown the holiday and residential buildings more clearly I thought? The picture shows a bigger town further off, with the industrial area off to the left.
Cages to hold those vicious sea creatures are closer inshore in the picture too.
For those who don’t know the area those are cages used in cultivation of oysters in the Bassin de Thau. Sete has a small commercial port and has/had a seasonal ferry to North Africa. The Routier Restaurant at Bouzigues backs onto the salt marshes nearly. The trucks back onto an area with more flamingoes than herring gulls.

Dammit I would have got that one. I once took the road along the beach at Sete just so I could say I’d done it.

I remember Billys at Leucate but I tended to use the Routiers at Fitou more, loved that spot.

Lonewolf Yorks:
Dammit I would have got that one. I once took the road along the beach at Sete just so I could say I’d done it.

I remember Billys at Leucate but I tended to use the Routiers at Fitou more, loved that spot.

Never used it myself but wasn’t there a double deck bus that way used as a bar? Was that Billy’s?
You’re right the sea beach south of Sete is lovely. I think it’s weight limited now? In the past went there often for access to Chateau Roy.
Routiers “Sete Sur 7” (Bouzigues?) is still open, hence me being there to take piccie.