Wages, your advice please

I presentley work for a company that specializes in carry very high value loads across europe and beyond and have been with them for two years now.

The boss called me in for a litlle chat today asking would I been interested in covering a new contract for him. It would mean upgrading from a 7.5t to an 18t truck still with Europe wide cover.

I presently earn £385 pw + £20 untaxed for every night out avreging16 nights out a month driving a 7.5t.

He wanted to know how much I would want to do this job, what do you guys think :question: :question:

All trucks are new Merc Atego/Axor with high sleeper cabs, night heater and fridges fitted.

I reckon another 20 to 25% on the £385.

i would ask for at least 600 per week top line m8 i currently drive a 7.5 tonner just uk work and i earn 390 per week.

is that take home or gross earnimgs■■?

are you home every weekend? I am guessing you only work 5 days a week if so I would agree with DAFMAD, ask for 25 % more but that would be optimistic so don’t expect more than 20% better money, I would also ask the boss to give you most of the rise on your night out money as it is tax free.

How much do others on your company get for the job? i would expect no less…

All trucks are new Merc Atego/Axor with high sleeper cabs, night heater and fridges fitted.

these are not important when it comes to what you get paid, unless you get to keep them when you leave the company :confused: