W yorks police daf

Just an heads up to drivers who are in west yorkshire,the police are doing the rounds with the camera in a 15 plate white daf unit,sneaky gets :smiling_imp:

Hope you didnā€™t have your knob out m8. :laughing:

Malky80:
Hope you didnā€™t have your knob out m8. :laughing:

I am a knob :grimacing:

seth 70:
Just an heads up to drivers who are in west yorkshire,the police are doing the rounds with the camera in a 15 plate white daf unit,sneaky gets :smiling_imp:

And while your busy looking for that the unmarked car in front of you is now attached to your bumper

Same in North Yorkshire. Combination of a unit, an unmarked car, and two marked vehicles. All with two officers in! :open_mouth:

Stanley Knife:
Same in North Yorkshire. Combination of a unit, an unmarked car, and two marked vehicles. All with two officers in! :open_mouth:

Impossible. All we hear about these days is how the police are over stretched,pushed to the brink by harsh cuts and unable to respond to serious crimes etc. And you expect us to believe they would deploy all that personnel simply to catch the odd drivers misdemeaner? Pah,dont make me laughā€¦ :laughing:

That goody two shoes prick Angus Nairn makes me laugh. Makes out heā€™s out to make drivers lives a misery and clobbers them to the tune of hundreds of pounds and points and loves to target truck drivers but yet he used to drive his own blinged up to the nackers Scania with tassels and what not stuck in the window and probably run as bent as a ten Bob note years ago :unamused:

I believe they have a whippet with CCTV and an old man with an infra red flat cap too.

Agency Coppers :wink:

tango boy:
Agency Coppers :wink:

That made me spill my beer whilst laughing !
Are they more useless than ā€œnormalā€ plodā€¦none of which are normal in my eyes.

Stanley Knife:

White CF? Sure they tanked it past me on A1 Friday around A61 turn off. Must have been doing well over 6O MPH, hogging middle lane!

SteveBarnsleytrucker:
That goody two shoes prick Angus Nairn makes me laugh. Makes out heā€™s out to make drivers lives a misery and clobbers them to the tune of hundreds of pounds and points and loves to target truck drivers but yet he used to drive his own blinged up to the nackers Scania with tassels and what not stuck in the window and probably run as bent as a ten Bob note years ago :unamused:

Do you mean this truck? :open_mouth:
public.fotki.com/Scottishtruckph ā€¦ 43m45.html
Did it not shout to the cops in those days
ā€œGive this a tugā€ :smiley:

Also
vehicleenquiry.service.gov.uk/

SWEDISH BLUE:

SteveBarnsleytrucker:

Do you mean this truck? :open_mouth:
public.fotki.com/Scottishtruckph ā€¦ 43m45.html
Did it not shout to the cops in those days
ā€œGive this a tugā€ :smiley:

Thatā€™s the one mate. I bet he kept within the law with that didnā€™t he :wink:

seth 70:
the police are doing the rounds with the camera in a 15 plate white daf unit,sneaky gets :smiling_imp:

Nkawersā€¦!

Canā€™t stand the clown Angusā€¦ BUT to me this unmarked business is a good thing. Surely we want safer and more professional drivers? I donā€™t want to be put in the same bracket as some of these brain dead Neanderthals that dont give a toss and do what they want, also I donā€™t want to read anymore articles where people have been killed or hurt due to somebodyā€™s negligence that could and should been avoided.

htfc1984:
Canā€™t stand the clown Angusā€¦ BUT to me this unmarked business is a good thing. Surely we want safer and more professional drivers? I donā€™t want to be put in the same bracket as some of these brain dead Neanderthals that dont give a toss and do what they want, also I donā€™t want to read anymore articles where people have been killed or hurt due to somebodyā€™s negligence that could and should been avoided.

Have you met Him then ?

eagerbeaver:
I believe they have a whippet with CCTV and an old man with an infra red flat cap too.

So funny [looking out of my sitting room window a tumbleweed hoves into view] :unamused:

nick2008:

htfc1984:

Have you met Him then ?

Donā€™t need to meet someone to know by how they portray themself on national television that I think theyā€™re a ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– 

htfc1984:

The problem, IMO, of unmarked vehicles is they are designed to catch people doing something they shouldnā€™t, unfortunately by then it could be too late. Highly visible resources stop people from doing stupid things in the first place. The cynic on me thinks this is deliberate in order tp catch and fine as many people as possible rather then prevent them from doing it in the first place.