W S Transportation

Has any one had any dealings / worked for them ( stobart related I know ) vehicles always seem decent and seem to have plenty of work , I’m a rigid driver but looking for nights away/tramper work which I believe they offer . Company I currently work for seem to be doing less & less nights away and getting less hours . I much prefer being busy just how I am

I knew someone who worked for them at Crick.He complained that he had to query his wages every week.But dont let that put you off.Im only repeating heresay

Don’t believe everything you hear… I’ve been a Class 1 Tramper at WS for near on 12 months, and the only trouble I had with wages was in my first week and it was my own doing :blush:
Not bad to work for in my opinion

Happy Trucker1:
Has any one had any dealings / worked for them ( stobart related I know ) vehicles always seem decent and seem to have plenty of work , I’m a rigid driver but looking for nights away/tramper work which I believe they offer . Company I currently work for seem to be doing less & less nights away and getting less hours . I much prefer being busy just how I am

My hours of late have crashed , 6 3/4 hrs one day last week , I just used the time at home to clean out gutters / wash all the facias / window / garage doors down , polish mrs car , take up some old tiles , just because your on short hours doesn’t mean you can’t be busy , use it to get all your jobs done in week so your rest days , are rest days
Though my suspicion is this is more about ££££ than you want to be busy

dozy:

Happy Trucker1:

My hours of late have crashed , 6 3/4 hrs one day last week , I just used the time at home to clean out gutters / wash all the facias / window / garage doors down , polish mrs car , take up some old tiles , just because your on short hours doesn’t mean you can’t be busy , use it to get all your jobs done in week so your rest days , are rest days
Though my suspicion is this is more about ££££ than you want to be busy

Some of what you say is true I do like £££ we love our holidays but we are at that stage where money isn’t everything, mortgage nearly done , kids in there 30s all gone , newish house but I just have the mindset whilst I’m at work I just as well earn as much as I can from Monday to Friday and being busy makes the day/ week go quicker . Don’t you worry when rest days come I’m in the premier league for chilling

Quick tip system on some flatbeds [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk