W.I.T Worksop - the lowdown req`d

seems theyre advertising. so come on .....someone spill the beans on this outfit Id heard various rumours about em, when I was agy at wilkos, but no confirmed info

Are they the lot that run wagon and drags doing empty IBC’s ? If so there was an article in T&D or Trucking about them

I rang em to ask a few questions
seems the don`t pay parking or night out money, but specify a minimum of 2 nights out per week, with 60-65hrs per week avg

peirre:
I rang em to ask a few questions
seems the don`t pay parking or night out money, but specify a minimum of 2 nights out per week, with 60-65hrs per week avg

well is it a salary then :question: :question: if so how does the wage work out without nights out pay. does you wage change then if you dont do any nights out. :question:

They’re always advertising (read into that what you will). When I was there they had 2 way radios - you were asked where you were about every 5 minutes :imp:
The IBCs are a doddle really, nice & light, decent tips with not a lot of hanging about.

They do collect used ones for recycling - make sure they are empty as they will have had a variety of chemicals in them and you’re not running under ADR.

Pay is/was hourly with tax free lunch bit every day. The boss - Phil Brown can be an “acquired taste”.

If you’re let to get on with the job it can be ok.