W.clifford watts

paul motyka:
anyone got photos of foden tippers this firm ran,i have got the book by gary k russell but hope someone else can help.cheers.

Hi there i was in Watts office in bridlington and they have some old foden tipper pictures in reception! might be worth contacting them regarding your request :bulb:

Thanks chris,did a search came up with this wcwatts.co.uk/ on gallery for 14 pages of photos,the photo with all the fodens lined up is on main page.Thaks again,regards paul.

W Clifford Watts last working Foden this photograph was taken in march 2014 shortly before being taken out of service the driver Robbie patterick giving his wagon wash and brush up

Thanks Quarryman,wonder what they are using now.Nothing to touch the Fodens.

I met lots of their tippers and mixers last week in North Yorkshire, but unfortunately was in the wrong vehicle to get any pics.
Cheers Dave.

Dave the Renegade:
I met lots of their tippers and mixers last week in North Yorkshire, but unfortunately was in the wrong vehicle to get any pics.
Cheers Dave.

Better luck next time Dave.

They are now running Dafs they have 12 new 8 wheeler tippers on the road in the last 12 months to replace 04/54 and 06 registered tippers and 5 new Man concrete mixers

DSC_1407.JPG

Hi Paul thought i would to 2 photos in specially for you this is 1 of 2 60 plate Dafs put on the road in January 2011

SAM_0227.JPG

paul motyka:

Dave the Renegade:
Cheers Dave.

Better luck next time Dave.

The one I took has tinted windows Paul, which isn’t much good for pics. Keep getting a reflection off the dashboard on the pic. Try and use my older vehicle when we take pics.
Cheers Dave.

This Thames Trader 872 BBT 1 of a batch of 18 put into service in March 1964 with driver Roy Watson stood on the tipper side watching over the loading

quarryman:
Hi Paul thought i would to 2 photos in specially for you this is 1 of 2 60 plate Dafs put on the road in January 2011

my dad worked for the company for 30+ years and finished his driving days in the sister truck to this one

Hi Rob is your dad Bob Harper this photo was taken at South Cave quarry shortly before he retired

253.jpg

quarryman:
Hi Rob is your dad Bob Harper this photo was taken at South Cave quarry shortly before he retired

Yes that’s him trademark flat cap!

Hi Rob,any pics of the lorries your dad used to drive?

I think if you ask quarryman he has lots of pictures of my dad possibly some of which I will be in I travelled miles on Saturdays and school holidays with him!

anyone got photos of foden tippers this firm ran,i have got the book by gary k russell but hope someone else can help.cheers.

I think I once saw a photo on here somewhere, of the man standing in front of lots of Fodens. I don’t know what it was on, try a search. Good luck.