Vosa

I don’t think thats true, mate.

kingy II:
think its funny when vosa try and question you or look at the truck and trailer when you parked up on a break cause you can quiet legally tell them to bugger off and come back later and theres nothing they can do about it

You are quite right, but when they do come back later, they will no doubt go over you with a fine tooth comb and find something to have you for. Its best just to smile and let them do what they have got to do.

according to the dcpc training i had last month it is and no ive never tried it lol they cant ask you to break the hours law if your on a break

I imagine they wont be able to talk to you while your on a brake, Although I don’t think you could stop them having a look round the truck

I imagine they wont be able to talk to you while your on a brake, Although I don’t think you could stop them having a look round the truck

True I’ve seen them have a nosey around the trucks parked up including the ones with curtains drawn around the cab them they either drive off or sit and wait for driver to come off break

I’ve had my truck checked whilst on break, he had a quick mosey round it and wandered off.

K5Project:

True I’ve seen them have a nosey around the trucks parked up including the ones with curtains drawn around the cab them they either drive off or sit and wait for driver to come off break

Would they sit there for minimum 9hours? Maybe they could put a PG9 notice (If you have a faulty trl/unit) in your door handle maybe? Or go to the local Post Office and leave the PG9 with the local Postie to drop it off when doing deliveries? What happens if your away before postie comes?

Sometimes wonder where people get there information from :unamused:

I was in the Orwell crossing about two months ago and saw the normal “posse” parked will all the gear. When I asked about it, another driver told me the owner only allowed up to 7.5 tonners to be checked on the premises.It made a change to see ■■■■■■ and dodgy builders with swaying loaded trailers, being given the once over.

kingy II:
according to the dcpc training i had last month it is and no ive never tried it lol they cant ask you to break the hours law if your on a break

explains it all then… we all know how true and accurate DCPC training is

:unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

VOSA will quite happily wait until the end of a drivers break to check his vehicle or cards. In the past I have been asked if i am free to chat