VOSA, Stop, Pay & Go!

I don’t know if you guys are now aware, but as from yesterday, VOSA are allowed to issue fixed penalty tickets to drivers for various offences, this includes “Johnny Foreigner” drivers will have to pay up before being able to continue, unless they can prove a UK address.
I’m not sure just what offences are covered.
Also VOSA patrols are expanding to cover 24 hours now.

The Vehicle Operator and Services Agency (VOSA) examiners will now be allowed to issue fixed penalty notices to heavy goods vehicle (HGV) drivers from both the UK and abroad, whilst along with the Police will be able to collect on the spot fines from drivers who can not provide a satisfactory UK address.

Link; http://www.crystal-claims.co.uk/road-accident-news/tough_new_powers_for_safer_uk_roads.html

if you would have used the search button or had a look you will have seen that this has been posted already,HERE :wink: :laughing: :slight_smile: :unamused: :blush:

brit pete:
if you would have used the search button or had a look you will have seen that this has been posted already,HERE :wink: :laughing: :slight_smile: :unamused: :blush:

appologises for that. I did look through 5 pages of recent posts thinking it would have been mentioned as it’s just gone live, but didn’t see anything, that’s why I posted.

Obviously all the points are covered nicely in the previous thread, thanks

welcome back the real biffo you dropped off the TNUK radar for some time :exclamation: :exclamation: been busy typing those wacky messages on to the matrix signs :question: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

pecjam23:
welcome back the real biffo you dropped off the TNUK radar for some time :exclamation: :exclamation: been busy typing those wacky messages on to the matrix signs :question: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

He hasn’t been on for a while as the ward sister in the HA psychiatric hospital took away his computer priviledges :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: