VOSA fees 2014

Has anyone recently completed an o licence application and could tell me the current application fee? Ive looked online and the most recent I could find was £254 but that was from 2012? Just wondered if they’d increased it since then?

Cheers.

I have the same question as well matt. But we are increasing up to around 14 ~15 in the next Cpl of weeks time.so god no"s how much the fee is I am sure it goes up for extra discs /trucks ■■

I sent a cheque for £254 which is the most recent I could find.

Did you know the financial standing requirements changed on 1st January 2014? All standard licence holders must now have available £7400 for the first vehicle and £4100 for each subsequent vehicle.

xfmatt:
Did you know the financial standing requirements changed on 1st January 2014? All standard licence holders must now have available £7400 for the first vehicle and £4100 for each subsequent vehicle.

Yea, the requirement is 9,000 euros and the amount in Pounds Sterling fluctuates every year according to the exchange rate.

I think it was £7,600 for the first vehicle when I got mine, then it went down to £7,200, now it’s going up to £7,400 but the euro cost is still the same.

cheers chaps I thought it was 7.5k for the first and 4.1 or 4.5k for ones after wasn’t 100% on it, but that shouldn’t be a issue anyway