Vosa checks

I got stopped for the 1st time in eons at the doxey checkpoint on the M6 this afternoon by vosa for a full check, 1 hour sat there being interogated the only thing they picked me up on was a brake light bulb out and the tacho printing slightly out of line not bad i thought for a 13 year old motor with over a million on the clock :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

And even better was they checked through my tachos 4mnthsand i came out clean :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :sunglasses:

simon

Good job you werenโ€™t in France or Germany - theyโ€™d have nicked you for having a dodgy t-shirt on!! :laughing:

aint it nice when you get a pull and drive out without em finding anything a miss? i always enjoy the look of dissapointment on their faces :smiley:

SimonRS2K:
a 13 year old motor with over a million on the clock :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

nice!

I got followed, then pulled over by the roving wheeltappers just south of the Burghley roundabout going south on the A1 earlier today. Only in a puddlejumper, went through the usual, wheels,tyres,lights,O licence displayed etc, but didnโ€™t ask to see any tachoโ€™s. Held me up for about ten minutes,then sent on my way with a clean bill of health. Good way to round off a Friday :confused: