vosa aberdeen

Hi, just a little warning,got stopped in aberdeen last week by vosa,everything fine then he said he was giving me a warning,because my trailer legs we not wound right to the top,he just answered next time i would be fined what a crock of [zb].

I understand your’e feeling miffed at this, but it doesn’t allow you dodge the auto-censor. dd. :wink:

Show me the regulation in writing please officer!!!

If they think the drivers will roll over and take it they will try it on

vosa aberdeen are being very very active at the minute, they seem too be paying paticular attention too the small obscure parts of the regs like the landing legs not being wound fully up. i was tugged at 4am on sat morning and givin the full roadside works (which was passed with flying colours), strange thing was he was concerned that i didnt have a digital tacho card and havent applied for one incase my employer buys a truck with a digi tacho in it or i change jobs, my answer was in two parts 1, i wasnt aware it was against the law not too have one, 2 if i need one then i’ll apply for one. all i got in reply was a grunt n told to get out of his sight.

Vosa up that way are generally ■■■■■

Vosa are a complete bunch of merchant bankers full stop.

It’s Aberdeen, he is bound to be a Mutton Molester in his spare time. So when he is at work he is missing out on his Ovine Ogling so will try to take it out on anyone he can.

Coffeeholic:
It’s Aberdeen, he is bound to be a Mutton Molester in his spare time. So when he is at work he is missing out on his Ovine Ogling so will try to take it out on anyone he can.

This problem is easily solved - all you have to do is follow us locals along King Street!

We know exactly what times the local VOSA take their Lamb ■■■■■■■ breaks!! :wink: :grimacing:

SuperLez:

Coffeeholic:

This problem is easily solved - all you have to do is follow us locals along King Street!

We know exactly what times the local VOSA take their Lamb ■■■■■■■ breaks!! :wink: :grimacing:

I bet you do! :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

Coffeeholic:

SuperLez:

Coffeeholic:

Don’t want to say too much here just in case the bloody Wool Worriers change their bleeding break patterns!!! :laughing: :grimacing:

If these vosa people carry on we,ll need to carry some kind of recorder to prove
what s… they come out with
On this computer i,am using belongs to my brother in laws kids and its got a spell check
and where i,ve typed in vosa it queries the spelling… who would,nt
John

scotstrucker:
vosa aberdeen are being very very active at the minute, they seem too be paying paticular attention too the small obscure parts of the regs like the landing legs not being wound fully up. i was tugged at 4am on sat morning and givin the full roadside works (which was passed with flying colours), strange thing was he was concerned that i didnt have a digital tacho card and havent applied for one incase my employer buys a truck with a digi tacho in it or i change jobs, my answer was in two parts 1, i wasnt aware it was against the law not too have one, 2 if i need one then i’ll apply for one. all i got in reply was a grunt n told to get out of his sight.

That’s out of order, who the ■■■■ does he think he is? :angry:
I have an ap on my HTC phone that lets me record conversations, if I get pulled the first thing I’ll do is switch this on. :stuck_out_tongue:

Coffeeholic:

This had me in stitches :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

alf apsey:
Hi, just a little warning,got stopped in aberdeen last week by vosa,everything fine then he said he was giving me a warning,because my trailer legs we not wound right to the top,he just answered next time i would be fined what a crock of [zb].

Been told today that a driver was stopped at Immingham and fined £60 for not having the legs wound up! its something to do with elf & safety! :open_mouth:
And another was going to get done for a tear in a mudflap but he was let of with a warning
So i wonder what they going to think of next and fine us drivers for! :imp:

grahamA:

alf apsey:

Been told today that a driver was stopped at Immingham and fined £60 for not having the legs wound up! its something to do with elf & safety! :open_mouth:

And since when did VOSA get the power to issue FPN’s for H&S infringements?

Where is the legislation which states the legs must be wound all the way up?

Funny old thing this…I heard a story today in the yard that somebody got stopped by VOSA,
They were fined £60 for winding handle not stowed secure,swinging loose, then the VOSA guy turned the handle and said to the driver "If i had got that another full turn that would have been another £60…This was in the Worcester area…must be a new thing they have dreamed up.

Coffeeholic:

grahamA:

alf apsey:

And since when did VOSA get the power to issue FPN’s for H&S infringements?

Where is the legislation which states the legs must be wound all the way up?

While not understanding why the legs are not wound up to the top, VOSA giving “warnings” for non offences and pretending they have got powers they haven’t. Within the VOSA sanctions the only offences mentioned about landing legs are IM13a and IM13b which are landing leg security and pad, wheel or handle insecure, which may bring a £60 FP

It seems that failed policeman and under endowed HATO are now becoming VOSA inspectors.

SuperLez:

Coffeeholic:

SuperLez:

Coffeeholic:

Don’t want to say too much here just in case the bloody Wool Worriers change their bleeding break patterns!!! :laughing: :grimacing:

Dont worry, it’s not as though VOSA “monitor” this site and have at least 6 employees as members plus 1 traffic commissioner lurking on here is it :question: :wink: :wink: :grimacing: :grimacing:

I’m suprised Mcdoog burgers hasnt appeared on this thread :exclamation: :wink: :laughing: :laughing:

I see a lot a lot of drivers have been spending a lot of their time down the pub of late…

Cruise Control:

SuperLez:

Coffeeholic:

SuperLez:

Coffeeholic:

Dont worry, it’s not as though VOSA “monitor” this site and have at least 6 employees as members plus 1 traffic commissioner lurking on here is it :question: :wink: :wink: :grimacing: :grimacing:

I’m suprised Mcdoog burgers hasnt appeared on this thread :exclamation: :wink: :laughing: :laughing:

VOSA, police and all other filth should be banned from this site.