Volvo

Ok simple question, which one is best, the FH low cab or FM gobby■■? dont worry about the engine, they will be new vehicles (W&D).

I’m just looking for opinions on the two, it will involve 4 nights out a week…

simple answer…it depends how much space you like

is this down to cost or height restriction? i’d probably opt for the FH but i’ve had the single bunk & extra lockers of the FM gobstopper & spent 3-4 nights a week in it quite comfortably & a decent bit of storage as well

green456:
simple answer…it depends how much space you like

+1… Also what type of work Is It for ■■

I imagine it’s blocks mate Wincanton have invested in some new fm blobby xls n from what I’ve seen plenty of room inside much more than fh so If I had to rough it in a Volvo I’d go for the fm blobby so are Hanson investing in some new motors or u one the lottery me persanaly I’m quite happy with my mega space merc

Find FM great for towns and small spaces,
FH better for trunking

Depends if you’re climbing in and out of the cab all day… we’ve just changed shunters from an old R series Scania to a Volvo FH, and it’s like climbing into a block of flats :frowning:

FM :smiley:

Thanks for the replies guys, yea it is brick and block and alot of site work… Just to widen the field a bit it now might be a Actros, Volvo fm or a Daf cf… At the moment it’s Volvo in front , but I think it is all down to price…
M of the G, it’s to replace the existing fleet…