Volvo warning light

Anyone help please. This morning the Volvo I was in when I braked came up with a warning (advisory) and a picture of an axle with two small number 2’s under each end. After I emptied nothing appeared again. Reloaded and no sign of it.

The computer thinks your driving is ■■■, so it flashes a number 2 under each wheel…

Nah, it’s the traction control/ABS warning.

As above! You may have braked or accelerated too hard and the tyres slipped or locked triggering traction control.

mikey-t:
As above! You may have braked or accelerated too hard and the tyres slipped or locked triggering traction control.

Yep second that.

bald bloke:

mikey-t:

Yep second that.

It was everytime I braked. No harsh braking or skidding.

Because the ABS was kicking in and stopping it locking. Are the tyres in good condition?

take the bulb out :smiley:

dew:
Because the ABS was kicking in and stopping it locking. Are the tyres in good condition?

Tyres all good. never did it again after I had tipped load. Also had a check gear selector warning. Been told relay was faulty on gear selector. I guess it was just a blip. Thanks for the help anyway.

Learn to embrace the lights and beeps, they are your friend, they will always be there for you , it’s when they disappear you should start panicking

mikey-t:
Learn to embrace the lights and beeps, they are your friend, they will always be there for you , it’s when they disappear you should start panicking

:smiley:

midlifetrucker:
Anyone help please. This morning the Volvo I was in when I braked came up with a warning (advisory) and a picture of an axle with two small number 2’s under each end. After I emptied nothing appeared again. Reloaded and no sign of it.

Its to let you know how many wheels you still have attached to that axle…