Volvo under bunk fridge

Got a new volvo and just went to put my grub in the draw under the bunk and found that there is a fridge there instead of an empty draw :stuck_out_tongue:
is the left hand side a freezer and the right the fridge? also what are the temperatures you can set on the display, it just shows blue lights so I cant tell.

Wish i had that luck in finding an under bunk fridge in mine… :cry:

bubsy06:
Got a new volvo and just went to put my grub in the draw under the bunk and found that there is a fridge there instead of an empty draw :stuck_out_tongue:
is the left hand side a freezer and the right the fridge? also what are the temperatures you can set on the display, it just shows blue lights so I cant tell.

going of a scania under bed fridge left side fridge right freezer have mine set at about 4

hanson:
going of a scania under bed fridge left side fridge right freezer have mine set at about 4

Its defo oppsite in the volvo, just had another look and the left hand compartment is surrounded by the metal cooling things but the right hand compartment only has a metal cooling thing on one side, seems to be cold enough with none of the lights on, dunno how that makes any sense :laughing:

If yours is the same as mine they have a 'On and Off button press the button the lights come on, above the on off switch is 2 more buttons one with Temp - and one with Temp + set it to about +6 and that will be fine.
The small compartment is the freezer, that works very well, and obviously the other side is the fridge that also works very well. They can be left on all weekend aswell.

Beetie:
Wish i had that luck in finding an under bunk fridge in mine… :cry:

After reading this post i shot into work this morning to check under my Volvo bunk hoping to find a fridge…but all i found was a collection of old car magazines…■■■■■■,Fiesta… :unamused: :unamused:

Im getting a new volvo in the next month or so but i dont know the spec yet. :confused: If its a globetrotter they used to put the fridges in the nearside back top cubored. But they are putting fridges in a lot of trucks in the middle draw now. :smiley: