Volvo truck table

Hi guys.

Can anyone tell me where I can get plans to make my own dash table? I’m pretty good at DIY so I know I can build my own but just being a little lazy with the weasuring.

Gloria.

Paul Gloria Meadows:
Hi guys.

Can anyone tell me where I can get plans to make my own dash table? I’m pretty good at DIY so I know I can build my own but just being a little lazy with the weasuring.

Gloria.

Make that MEASURING. :blush:

It is to be hoped that your measuring skills, are better than your typing Paul. There is some distance on the keyboard beteen W and M :laughing: :laughing: Make the same size error in measuring that table, and you might have to remove the windscreen to make it fit. :wink: :wink: Other than that, I,m sorry but I cannot help. I,m crap at diy. :blush:

:bulb: I did a Google on Volvo dashboard tables, and found one on EBay, for Volvo FH12 / FH16, it cost £35. + £15 freight cost. There is also a good picture of it. Which, combined with your DIY skills, might help

stores.ebay.co.uk/trucks-shop1?_ … 4340.l2568 Click on “Truck Tables” they are on there, towards the bottom of the page. Even I could make one from those pictures. :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

measure twice cut once

Buy a proper volvo table it will save you the trouble and may work out cheaper in the end. :smiley: :smiley:

What exactly do you want to put inside it