Volvo symbol?

Keep getting this symbol come up on my dash and I don’t know what it is?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1399363171.344201.jpg

Does it mean “Don’t take photo’s of me whilst driving”?

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Ride height. You need to use the pad to level it out

It means its quarter past eight in the morning.

Oh the other one, press the green top button on the little remote control thing thats attached to the side of your seat. Should sort it out unless theres other issues with the air suspension.

Someones nicked your trailer :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Check ride height as said, use green button on remote. Sorry its been said already, if that fails then defect.

OMG please tell us you aren’t driving at 35mph taking this photo, think of the little ones…

Dipper_Dave:
OMG please tell us you aren’t driving at 35mph taking this photo, think of the little ones…

lol no one thinks of the kids anymore … :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Thanks fellas, only came on when I was driving, turned out to be a sensor on the suspension, my local Volvo hero sorted it.
To the kids ‘sorry’ lol

Forrestgrump:
Thanks fellas, only came on when I was driving, turned out to be a sensor on the suspension, my local Volvo hero sorted it.
To the kids ‘sorry’ lol

what he meant was he went into the console vehicle diagnostics and did Gauge Test

(just saved your life from the angry mob :stuck_out_tongue: )

gurj254:

This, I had it the other day, my volvo was low on air so.wouldn’t level off until I’d built the air up, but over 20mph it would show that sign

NewLad:

gurj254:

This, I had it the other day, my volvo was low on air so.wouldn’t level off until I’d built the air up, but over 20mph it would show that sign

Must be fault with the suspension then. Defect it…