Volvo night heater problems

My night heater blows hot but not for long. It’s cuts in and out but I never feel too hot, even though the temp is at the Max setting. Any idea’s plz ?

Check the outlet vent isn’t blocked. Other than that I haven’t got a clue…I’m sure someone more informed than me will be along shortly though :smiley:

Outlet vent is clear. It was facing more towards the inner wing, so bent it down slightly. See if this makes any difference.

Its bolloxed ,dealers here i come :cry:

thatch:
Outlet vent is clear. It was facing more towards the inner wing, so bent it down slightly. See if this makes any difference.

That will be for the exhaust gasses. Check the hot air outlet between the passenger seat and the door making sure it is not obstructed. Also check where the air is drawn in , this is normally behind the passenger seat. Sit in the passenger seat and reach around the back with your right hand between seat and bunk, should be an air inlet in the frame, make sure there is nothing stopping the air flow. I’ve seen plastic bags and coats stuck there in the past giving similar symptoms.

Thanks for that Coiler. The air intake was blocked. I must pay more attention when dusting. Didn’t even know it was there. Like a bleeding oven in here now:-D

Big plus point to this Thatch is that you’ll now know where all your old ■■■■■ go, and you can probably fashion them into some sort of winter hat. Win win. :wink:

the maoster:
Big plus point to this Thatch is that you’ll now know where all your old ■■■■■ go, and you can probably fashion them into some sort of winter hat. Win win. :wink:

Now thats an idea… :laughing: