Volvo fh4 head lights

Has anybody changed the head light bulbs in a fh4 Volvo to led or night breakers the standard bulbs are useless

Cheers for any help

I find them adequate. Get them adjusted correctly first.and use a branded bulb, eg Hella not a cheap chinqy one from poundland.

biggriffin:
I find them adequate. Get them adjusted correctly first.and use a branded bulb, eg Hella not a cheap chinqy one from poundland.

Thanks for your reply-

They are set up ok as just had a mot and bulbs are what ever Volvo put in they are still crap

I find them more than adequate but my unit is fitted with the fancy xenon type not the standard type

Colin_scottish:
I find them more than adequate but my unit is fitted with the fancy xenon type not the standard type

Xenons are much better than the standard ones, although they keep getting moisture in them.
Not sure if it’s just the Xenons with that problem.

Hi. I’ve changed standard bulbs(hella) for Osram Truckstar Pro and they are bit brighter.
Like other people said, start from adjusting headlights. None of LED H7 24v bulbs are road legal.

Tony007:
Hi. I’ve changed standard bulbs(hella) for Osram Truckstar Pro and they are bit brighter.
Like other people said, start from adjusting headlights. None of LED H7 24v bulbs are road legal.

As said head lights are adjusted correct as just pasted the mot so will order some osram bulbs

Cheers