Volvo FH4 Globetrotter CB fitting

Hi all, recently bought at CB radio. I’ve found the coax but can’t seem to find a power supply for the CB. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remove switch panels,and interior light switches on rh side below tacho your looking for a white plug with a red and white wire, it’s normally taped up, even hidden, you might need to pull tacho and CD player out, but it’s in there if you’ve got the coax.

If you can’t find the power cable for the c.b. just splice into the tacho cable.

It’ll be fine, sure.
:wink:

Franglais:
If you can’t find the power cable for the c.b. just splice into the tacho cable.

It’ll be fine, sure.

LMFAO!..

Franglais:

It’ll be fine, sure.

Going by his user name, probably already been spliced into… :smiley:

Franglais:

It’ll be fine, sure.

^^^^^^^^^^^
itl be the one with the needle sticking out of it.watch you dont jag your finger… :wink:

Cheers everybody, spliced it into the tacho & now I don’t need to stop for a break, handy [emoji6]

YoungTang:
Cheers everybody, spliced it into the tacho & now I don’t need to stop for a break, handy [emoji6]

Breaker break good budy