Volvo fh16 ........

Looking at this truck in Moody’s truck sales today. Does anybody know who owned it before?

Aren’t those JOBE Transports stripes above the door?

viewtopic.php?f=28&t=86498&p=1207723&hilit=JOBE#p1207723

No I think there a Danish thing that us Brits copied!!!

Colin Muir, Lanark.

Thank for that. I will try and get hold of someone there to see if the motor is straight and sound :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

originally owned by Marsland…
flickr.com/photos/ianlorries/5944468104/

EDIT: Looked closer, it’s a 6x2 not a 4x2 :blush:

Yes have noticed it has a estepie midlift.

tanktrotter:
Looking at this truck in Moody’s truck sales today. Does anybody know who owned it before?0

A cab happy ■■■■■ :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

originally owned by tom hobbs.it was blue workin to crw.marsland bought it off him

WTF!
Phil are you serous!
It’s got to be thirsty as duck.

go on phil joint the sixteen litre club you know you want too all the best keith

tanktrotter:

Actually, I’d imagine it was a Volvo one

dew:

tanktrotter:

Well then you would imagine wrongly, Volvo do not build a 17.5" mid-lift, they are all Esteppe, but Volvo do approve and supply them.

acd1202:

dew:

tanktrotter:

Well then you would imagine wrongly, Volvo do not build a 17.5" mid-lift, they are all Esteppe, but Volvo do approve and supply them.

Ooooh get you-----you ■■■■■ :laughing:

16 litre Volvo’s are very sore on fuel.

Decided not to go for it… 3 owners in 4 years rang alarm bells. Also talked to my local dealer about it told the esteppe mid lift eats bushes and it not a cheap job to change them also a friend of my runs a fh16 and is only getting around 8.0 - 8.4 on flatbed work.

I think your friend is lying.6mpg is more believable. Fine looking truck though,how much are Moody’s looking for it :question: