Volvo FH16 660 with I-Shift

now we know what the new Volvo I-Shift stands for :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

time to get in the heavy mob

signing to say goodbye :blush:

away to be repaired

the story is, the owner DROVE it to the wash area to top it up with AdBlue, did the top up, then…

nothing

nada

zilch

nowt

It has developed a severe case of the Stralisitis, lost drive from the auto box for no reason whatsoever

the shame of it all, it had to be towed off the wash area with this

:blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:smiley: Say no more. :stuck_out_tongue: :laughing: :laughing:

shuttlespanker:
now we know what the new Volvo I-Shift stands for

the shame of it all, it had to be towed off with this

i dont know about asamed to be towed off the wash by a big daf, but to be towed on the open road by a wendy house SCANIA is alot worse for volvo fans to swallow!!! :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

for a top of the range truck, it isnt in good nick., does the driver not look after it?

what can you expect its one of em crapy ovlov thingys isnt it :smiley: :smiley:

kindle530:
for a top of the range truck, it isnt in good nick., does the driver not look after it?

he does look after it, he just didn’t get chance to clean it this weekend, the other drivers were cleaning theirs yesterday, and today the auto box failed for some unknown reason :blush:

globby 480:

Lol, there lovely motors take your words back!

Must be a Volvo thing

this one’s been pushed by a forklift :open_mouth: . the driver told me it’s given alot of Ad-blue and Gearbox trouble just like the rest of the new FH’s they have!

I bet its a relay. K2 or K5. Common volvo thing I go out to about 3 a week with that problem. Bit over the top getting it wreckered for that!

Never i tell ye never, :wink:

Joshh:

globby 480:

Lol, there lovely motors take your words back!

Are you watching Denis. ? :smiley:

Bennyb:
I bet its a relay. K2 or K5. Common volvo thing I go out to about 3 a week with that problem. Bit over the top getting it wreckered for that!

The truck in my pic had conked out on the N7 comin outa Dublin with a load of airfreight on from Heathrow. He dropped the trailer and the fitter put it in Limp mode or something and he drove it to the garage which is close by.

Volvo have electrical gremlins at the minuite.

brilliant scania towing a volvo away :slight_smile:

jonmea:
brilliant scania towing a volvo away :slight_smile:

pmsl true class :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

ellies dad:

Bennyb:

The truck in my pic had conked out on the N7 comin outa Dublin with a load of airfreight on from Heathrow. He dropped the trailer and the fitter put it in Limp mode or something and he drove it to the garage which is close by.

Volvo have electrical gremlins at the minuite.

Yeah there terrible at the moment for electrical bugs