Volvo FH fault codes

Hi all

Volvo fh 2007 fault codes here hopefully somebody can help I have mid 136 sid 67 fmi 14, mid 136 sid 3 fmi 7 and MID128-PPID270 FMI 9 I know that the mid 136 sid 3 fmi 7 is abs sensor axle 2 left but this unit is a 6x2 with a small middle axle so I’m not sure whether it means middle axle or rear axle is there any way of determining which one it is

Thanks

Is the middle axle a volvo one, or estepe or similar? Easiest way to check if axle 2 refers to that one is to unplug the sensor the other side and check through the dash, you should have a new fault code that tells you what axle it is.

MID 136 SID 67 FMI 14 is a trailer brake modulator fault, I can’t really give advice on this one as its split into secondary fault codes. I would possibly start with checking the supply pressure at the modulator as that is the easiest to start with. You would be expecting brake pressure <9bar and not much higher.

FMI 14
Note: This FMI is divided into secondary fault codes; for read out see Freeze frames.
94/73
Conditions for fault code:
Pressure in the trailer modulator is too high.
Possible cause:
Faulty trailer modulator (pressure sensor).
Supply pressure too high.
Reaction from the control unit:
Brake adaptation between tractor and trailer is deactivated if the trailer does not have EBS. The trailer modulator functions as a conventional trailer valve.
Noticeable external symptoms:
Yellow lamp.
Appropriate check:
Check the supply pressure to the trailer modulator.
Try to reset the fault code with Reset test 1: Brake pedal activation.
If the fault cannot be found via the above point, replace the trailer modulator.
To reset the fault code, must be carried out.
94/76 94/84
Conditions for fault code:
The pressure in the trailer module does not fall quickly enough when braking stops.
Possible cause:
Faulty signal to trailer modulator.
Reaction from the control unit:
Brake adaptation between tractor and trailer is deactivated if the trailer does not have EBS. The trailer modulator functions as a conventional trailer valve.
Noticeable external symptoms:
Yellow lamp.
Appropriate check:
Execute checks for other FMIs set for the trailer modulator.
Check the trailer brake control signal with VCADS-test 59364-3 EBS control unit input-output signals status, test.
To reset the fault code, Reset test 1: Brake pedal activation must be carried out.

MID 128 PPID 270 FMI 9 is a NOx sensor fault, 9 times out of 10 its a new sensor.

Thank you very much again warcake