Volvo Fh dashboard indicators not working

Hi guys, One of my Volvo fh - 60 plate has problems with indicators on the dashboard. It seems that lights are working only at the start of the shift- first 10 mins. After that it is either working or not. When its working lights are on only like 30%, so almost don’t see them. Indicators outside work perfectly all the time. It seems like only dashboard issue. Does anyone know how to fix it? Volvo told me to change all dashboard. If this is a case where would you recommend to buy it. Thanks,

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

My guess would be that moisture has found its way into the ecu that controls the indicators.

I reckon Harry is on the right track here,

UK mail took on a load of new FM’s, the cup holders are positioned close to the push button gear selectors,
they have had to replace several modules where coffee has spilt over them

Volvo dash units are quite fragile, 3 of my mates all had to have theirs replaced in the first 6months, their’s was the audible warning that packed up and because it’s a low air warning as well as the most irritating indicator beeper it is a must have.

They got theirs replaced at Volvo in Winnipeg, but that’s probably a bit of a slap from you so I would try Swedish Truck Parts.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Alliance electronics in Sheffield have repaired Volvo dashboards for me while I’ve waited before now. Or you can post it to them and they’ll post back.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

coiler:
Alliance electronics in Sheffield have repaired Volvo dashboards for me while I’ve waited before now. Or you can post it to them and they’ll post back.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks- will give them a call.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk