Volvo fh 4 night heater

Hi it’s my first night in my new volvo and I’m struggling to figure out the night heater. I turn it on and it blows for a few seconds then goes off. Am i doing something wrong

nope, this is at least the third person on here with the same issues with volvos night heaters, me included. looks like they’re a piece of cack once they’ve put in a few miles. needs someone who knows their way around them to sort it as far as i’ve found out.

take an extra blanket…

unless you’ve got the temp dial above the bunk set to its lowest that is, put it on the highest setting and see if it goes continuous, then dial it back to suit,

Lol why do they overcomplicate things

nurglets:
nope, this is at least the third person on here with the same issues with volvos night heaters, me included. looks like they’re a piece of cack once they’ve put in a few miles. needs someone who knows their way around them to sort it as far as i’ve found out.

take an extra blanket…

unless you’ve got the temp dial above the bunk set to its lowest that is, put it on the highest setting and see if it goes continuous, then dial it back to suit,

Seems to have worked. Thanks