Volvo fh 12 beds

has anyone had problems with the bottom bunk in the new fh12 ?

What sort of problems?

yeah i have i just find it so hard to get off it. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Welcome to TruckNet UK ade :smiley:

Yeah, it’s missing, I haven’t got one. :wink: :smiley: :smiley:

Welcome to TruckNet ade.

i find mine very comfy but ive noticed that ive managed to turn the fridge off twice if i kneel on the bunk above the switch

paul

flatbedman:
i find mine very comfy but ive noticed that ive managed to turn the fridge off twice if i kneel on the bunk above the switch

paul

Not in your R-series no more then■■?

no mate, we still have the r series, but we lost a 4 series in an accident so had to replace it so i went for the volvo and gave the r series to my very happy driver lol

paul

ade:

The bed goes all out of shape, springs collapse , and I aint a fat ■■■■ :open_mouth: mines a 54 plate 420 Globetrotter , i shift.
I know several other drivers who also have them have had them changed under warranty by Volvo , mine gets serviced every six weeks at Ely so will be asking next time it goes in.
On another point the cruise control knocks itself of if you use indicators , flash switch etc all these functions are on left stalk so I reckon its just a switch issue but so far Volvo wont change it because it doesnt happen when they do their 10 min road test :exclamation: So now I dont use it , the boss will soon get it fixed when he downloads all my data from Dynafleet and sees 0% use for cruise control, and my fuel figures drop off.

flatbedman:
no mate, we still have the r series, but we lost a 4 series in an accident so had to replace it so i went for the volvo and gave the r series to my very happy driver lol

paul

Sound a great boss, to give an R-series up, no wonder he’s happy. :slight_smile: :sunglasses: :slight_smile:

Suffolk ReeferBoy:

ade:

The bed goes all out of shape, springs collapse , and I aint a fat [zb] :open_mouth: mines a 54 plate 420 Globetrotter , i shift.

Mine has done the same thing but I got me ma to make up a fitted sheet which seems to hold together better.I will mention it on next service.

I also have a problem with the drivers seat (top spec one which is ventilated) seems the cushioning on the base has collapsed.

SuffolkReeferBoy:
I know several other drivers who also have them have had them changed under warranty by Volvo , mine gets serviced every six weeks at Ely so will be asking next time it goes in.
On another point the cruise control knocks itself of if you use indicators , flash switch etc all these functions are on left stalk so I reckon its just a switch issue but so far Volvo wont change it because it doesnt happen when they do their 10 min road test :exclamation:

I’ve had about 4 cruise control switches (was about the only thing Ely replaced without question)

Along with

5 phones
2 fridges
3 microwaves