Volvo F86 Windscreen

does anyone have a F86 windscreen or know of one mine cracked when it was removed the other night it had a stone chip that i didn’t
see.
I am looking it to getting one made and may get 2 so If any other 86 owners think they want one let me know

Phil

Hi I’ve just sold my f86 which needed restoring to a guy locally just didn’t have the time but he’s had the cab in his workshop some time now and I no he has smashed the front window so I assume he will be on the look out for one also. I have got to speak to him so will mention it

hiya…don’t smash what you have left!!! there’s a company in Kent who’ll make you a screen.
now this is a last resort as they’re expensive. i think its called Pilkinton classic windscreens.
i would think you’ll be looking at 2k but if there’s nothing else you’ll have to pay up.
the reason i’ve posted is to say don’t scrap what you have if its only a crack.
They’ll need your sceen as a patten maybe x2 screens may come a little cheaper.
good luck in your search
John

ive had a few windscreens made and dearest has been £200 fitted in!! ie volvo f7 was £170 and iveco turbostar £190 these prices were plus vat but they were made at pilkington classic and the volvo f86 windscreen is still listed so shudnt be too bad for a new one

How’s the restoration going, anything further since the last photos ? Would be good to see :slight_smile:

Hi thanks for the replys I have emailed pilkington so will see what happens as for the restoration I will have some more photos up soon
Phil