Volvo F717 4x2 Tractor unit

Hi Folks,
As I said in the last post im after a battery box,cab jack and also the centre console from roof (where radio fits and centre sun visor)
Im also need a sun visor in red or blue preferably…
Let me know

Cheers

Rich

R7CHT:
Hi Folks,
As I said in the last post im after a battery box,cab jack and also the centre console from roof (where radio fits and centre sun visor)
Im also need a sun visor in red or blue preferably…
Let me know

Cheers

Rich

Depends how accurate you want to be but an FH battery box will work and can be found on eBay cheap, otherwise you will end to get one hand made, cab pumps are on ebay also, visor…quite rare, I think,
Will it be done for the 2014 season? good luck

Hi Rich, I broke a f6 cab the other week, for parts for my f7 I have the top centre console and middle sun visor and loads of other cab interior parts.
If you are interested please give me a ring 07932 086404

Jason

Hello. A guy called Malcolm Self used to collect tyres for his remould business and occasional sub-contract for Turners on the Kerry foods contract.
The last I saw his F7 was about 1996, but I’ve a feeling something mechanical happened to it . I think he still has a tyre business in Roudham near East Harling and lives in Diss Norfolk. Just a chance thats the one. Good luck with the restoration. Jim

jmc jnr:
Hello. A guy called Malcolm Self used to collect tyres for his remould business and occasional sub-contract for Turners on the Kerry foods contract.
The last I saw his F7 was about 1996, but I’ve a feeling something mechanical happened to it . I think he still has a tyre business in Roudham near East Harling and lives in Diss Norfolk. Just a chance thats the one. Good luck with the restoration. Jim

Hi Jim thanks for the info , I have got the original cab that was on it and it was painted red ,The guy who I brought it off had started the restoration and sourced a good cab from a cleanaway bin lorry and fitted it but not finished it hence sold it to me .So I brought the truck as it was and the rotten old cab as there were loads of bits on it. At the moment I am gathering parts for it as we are rushed off our feet with work but will get my teeth in to it very soon!!!
Cheers

Rich

Ferguson:
Hi Rich, I broke a f6 cab the other week, for parts for my f7 I have the top centre console and middle sun visor and loads of other cab interior parts.
If you are interested please give me a ring 07932 086404

Jason

Hi Jason,
Yes i am interested in any parts you have I will give you a call tommorrow if thats ok?

Cheers

Rich