volvo f12

f12

todd:
hi does any one know if there are any pics of a volvo f12 on here it is cream lots of lights got exhaust and air filter stacks alloy wheels and twin fuel tanks on it with a front bullbar its a j reg any 1 help ?

Carl will be your man, but he might need a little more of a clue. :confused:

i think i know the one your talking about i seen it round leicestershire pulling trailers for leicester machine movers and the odd tilt

Is this the F12■■?

trucknetuk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic. … ht=#266742

yes thats the one do you no if it on any other website

That truck is stunning. Beautiful.

MR VAIN:
That truck is stunning. Beautiful.

It is, it just needs someone to go and slap that lads dad about a bit for the sily light bar :smiley:

I must admit the roof bar is pretty poor. It is spoiling an otherwise superb looking motor. I have caught a fleeting glance of it on the road.

SPOTTED…friday 18th july on m11 n/b with a leicester machine removals trailer. :smiley:
cheered me up anyway on route to witham to do a front hub replacement. :confused:

wrecktech100:
SPOTTED…friday 18th july on m11 n/b with a leicester machine removals trailer. :smiley:

SPOTTED Saturday 19th July around 14:00 on A14 E/B near Kettering, bobtail - we’ll give the bloke a persecution complex :smiley:

jj72:

wrecktech100:

SPOTTED Saturday 19th July around 14:00 on A14 E/B near Kettering, bobtail - we’ll give the bloke a persecution complex :smiley:

I truly fail to understand these guys who ride around in trucks that stand out from the crowd. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Hi all, yes it’s me with the BEAUTIFUL F12 - Great to hear that everyone loves the truck but why the negatives about the light bar - she looks bare without it - and it makes the lorry look individual - in actual fact would you have noticed her without it!!! She has just had a bit of an overhaul after being hit by another truck in Italy, luckily we were stationary and she is still in regular work either for Leicester Machine Movers or for ourselves doing exhibition work either in this country or all over Europe. If any of you see me parked up come over and have a chat. :wink:

adrian gray:
Hi all, yes it’s me with the BEAUTIFUL F12 - Great to hear that everyone loves the truck but why the negatives about the light bar - she looks bare without it - and it makes the lorry look individual - in actual fact would you have noticed her without it!!! She has just had a bit of an overhaul after being hit by another truck in Italy, luckily we were stationary and she is still in regular work either for Leicester Machine Movers or for ourselves doing exhibition work either in this country or all over Europe. If any of you see me parked up come over and have a chat. :wink:

J477 LUT,still one of the best
from pp

adrian gray:

Hi Adrian. Do you have any more photos of the old gal you could post please.

adrian gray:

This one :question: - that’s a funny round saucer like CB ariel on the O/S :unamused:

Hi all, nice to hear from you Pat. Yes the old gal is still going and looking very well but as we both know this lorry would not be in this condition if it was not for the care and attention shown to it by yourself, Paul and Joe in the wonderful years that I spent at Pallets. She is still working hard and is off to Europe for a month on Friday (Frankfurt, Paris, Dusseldorf and Milan). We want to get her to truckfest at Peterborough next year but as everybody knows work is more important and we will have to see what commitments that we may have. If anyone would like photos I will be taking some on my travels and also keep an eye out in the new year as I have just ordered a KRONE step frame trailer with a silver cover to match our livery :wink: :wink: :wink:

in the words of andy…“i want that one”! :wink: beautiful

well when you see me give me a wave and watch this space for photos :smiley:

Carl will be your man, but he might need a little more of a clue.

malc you know me to well :laughing: :wink:
that is the tidiest F12 ive seen for a long while especially a working one adrian she,s a credit to ya mate as regards the light bar its just the bit that goes over the top of the spots that spoils it mate.i know blokes who,d give there right arm to do continental in that today me included :laughing: :wink:

Carl:

Carl will be your man, but he might need a little more of a clue.

malc you know me to well :laughing: :wink:
that is the tidiest F12 ive seen for a long while especially a working one adrian she,s a credit to ya mate as regards the light bar its just the bit that goes over the top of the spots that spoils it mate.i know blokes who,d give there right arm to do continental in that today me included :laughing: :wink:

I was overtaken yesterday by the very same truck on the A14. Not only a nice truck but the trailer looks well too :stuck_out_tongue: