Volvo F10,F12,F16

Here’s my F12 A-ride OVS 245W I had this for a good few years, but was it thirsty around 5.5 - 6 mpg as soon as belly tanks finished off this went to South America.

Fly sheet

This F10 followed it was ex Kepstowe & served me very well indeed, thats me stood by it at The Hotel Lituva in Lithuania, I sold this to a guy that did football events in europe but it eventually ended up in The UAE. It was a 320 & went quite well & was good on fuel.

Fly sheet

My first unit I bought this when I was 20, it was a sack of ■■■■, you live & learn.

Fly sheet

Look at me with a TIR Carnet, those where the days :laughing:

Fly sheet

G23 ALY in Athens with an old extender on it.

Hope these fit the bill for you mercman.

Fly sheet

Heres the cover of the original Volvo F10/F12 . Tony

Forgot the picture !! heres go.

fly sheet:

G23 ALY in Athens with an old extender on it.

Hope these fit the bill for you mercman.

Fly sheet

Thats great keep them coming !! Tony

fly sheet:

My first unit I bought this when I was 20, it was a sack of [zb], you live & learn.

Fly sheet

I remember this working at tonfanau quarry with a tipper trailer 20 years ago. there is a pic of it on another thread somewhere

fly sheet:

My first unit I bought this when I was 20, it was a sack of [zb], you live & learn.

Fly sheet

[/quote]

mercman123:
Hi has any one got some good pictures stories etc about F10, F12 or F16 trucks? My first experience of the mighty F 10 trucks when I went with my dad RIP down too Port Talbot. He was at the time was working for Nick Churton a small one man band from Church stretton in Shropshire.We went down in an old Atki sorry I can’t remember what engine was in it . Well we were in the steel works and my dad parked up by the side of the mighty F10 . The driver let me in his truck . Bloody hell it was like comparing a rolls royce to a ford ■■■■■■ .I couldn,t believe the diference Comfy seats , sleeper cab and a heater that worked , I had been in a F88 and F86 but this was a league higher again !! Tony

Hi mercman123,
Not a volvo fan but got some photos from David Bradshaw nr Kirkby Lonsdale.

Would love that quality ERF!
Cheers Malc.

a few f10s ive drove over the years

my dads first f10 then his f12 he had new

i know theres a FL on there that was myfirst artic followed by the F10 below it was ex london rubber a great truck

Anyone know where this one was parked-up?