VOLVO BEAUTYS

A nice tidy powder tanker.

Slovakian in Scunthorpe.

Ulceby.

O4Goodnessake:
Ulceby.

Bottom one ex Inov@te? Man those trucks got about!

got an F16 at a new job 1995

then got this new 1996

loading Coimbra Portugal 1996

steptoe:
A nice tidy powder tanker.

A Dutch company with British reg ■■ Does It belong to a British subbie ■■

What was that kindle530? A load of spares heading north? Bedford TJ and one other atop a load of engines?

tanktrotter:
Some new photo’s of my truck.

If you ever come back to Stanlow can you bring those girls with you please? :smiley:

gazzer:
What was that kindle530? A load of spares heading north? Bedford TJ and one other atop a load of engines?

left yard Monday morning to do a usual Frans Maas job, (id done it 5 or 6 times before) tip Muttenz, reload FM Strasbourg and back to FM Tilbury, then to pick my new motor up. my F16 had gone and i used the FH in the pic as my new FH wasnt quite ready. No probs, tipped Muttenz, they left a drop on for Zurich which i argued wasnt a job for me as i should be getting up to Strasbourg, anyway, was told by boss get it done, so did that, back to Muttenz, next day at 5pm got my reload details (nothing to pick up from Strasbourg D’oh!) I ended up doing 4 collections around Milan. Last collection was FM depot, sat there another day waiting for a few pallets, then off i set with my 4 drops, no, not back to England, but to Portugal! Asked boss the craic on Portugal and Spain as id never been there, he said nor had any of his motors so i was the company pioneer!
1st drop Lisbon 2nd Coimbra 3rd and 4th, Porto, waited another day for reload details, back down to Coimbra to load the above load, took all day and i was taken out to a restaurant and told to have what i wanted as it was on them. Marvelous!, eventually got loaded (as above) and made it back to the yard approx 14 days after i left. My new motor had been to Germany twice and there was a big blob of grease rubbed into the carpet. Boss gave me £100 for being w’ended, and got the carpe changed in my motor.
The load in the pictures was taken to Birmingham, not sure where as another of our drivers took it. The bloke in Portugal told me they were going to be refurbished (i had engines gearboxes and chassis as well as the cabs) then sent to India or somewhere similar.

my last motor at DHL

and my current bag of nails

Whay a bag of nails Kindle530?

Immingham.

gazzer:
Whay a bag of nails Kindle530?

its not going right, not pulling right, the cruise control cuts in 3kmh under the top speed (85kmh), its got no grunt, dies on the hills, the Volvo dealers where it goes for service say its fine, but they never do anything if they havent got to. And its a Belgian Volvo not a Swedish one.

A few dutch volvo’s found on dutch web site’s

05_09_2008_059.jpg

dsc0074border.png

_DSF5953%20kopiesite.jpg

Grimsby and Ulceby.

my mates

who’s this