Volvo add blue fault

I have a fh 13 460 2010 with an add blue fault, in diagnostic it shows add blue hose heater 3 electrical fault, the truck is still running fine, any ideas? .

I think that will be one of the heated hoses that carry adblue, it probably will have an electrical fault I.e. Not heating. They are heated because adblue freezes at -11 degrees C, so unless it gets a lot colder don’t worry about it.

As above but if youre running into colder weather have it looked at as if it does freeze up it will throw up all sorts of faults…

Thanks for the help will keep an eye on the weather, also thought about having it deactivated

johnerf37:
I have a fh 13 460 2010 with an add blue fault, in diagnostic it shows add blue hose heater 3 electrical fault, the truck is still running fine, any ideas? .

changed dozens,pipes cost between £122 and nearly £300 if temp drops to around -7 u could have a problem . If you just want to clear the fault take the elec plug out the add blue pump strip back the conduit and join the 2 wires together and plug it back in .As far as deactivating it all together as far as im aware the volvo still requires a working nox sensor to avoid fault codes.

johnerf37:

Just get adblue emulator and it will get it sorted.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk