Vines show again

Who do you vote for, we thats upto you, but you should vote, an abstention is a wasted vote, you might aswell have just stayed away. I will spell it out for those who dont comprehend.

IF YOU DONT VOTE - YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO COMPLAIN ABOUT WHO GETS ELECTED OR THE POLICIES THEY FORCE ON US.

Is that clear enough?

Spardo:

paul b:
anyone old enough to remember the thatcher years will know in general terms we’re a lot better off now .

Sure Paul, I’m a lot better off, but that is because of Maggie.
She put me on the housing ladder and freed me from the tyranny of the unions (the ones that dictated to me not the ones that looked after me).

Both these things gave me the prosperity that enabled me to come out here and work in a lower wage economy and retire early in this wonderful environment.

Somebody was voting for her time after time. Am I alone in being the only one to admit it now, when she is vilified?

Mind you I won’t be voting for her successor, or the present lying encumbant. For all his faults it’s Charlie for me this time.

Salut, David.

i’d like to answer with a well thought out reply but i honestly can’t talk about thatcher without getting very angry, what should’ve been the best years of my life, young wife with,two kids, house on a mortgage were turned into missery and strugle by a woman who had never got her hands dirty in her life and the ■■■■■■■■ that supported her!

i dont like germy vine or his show… thats a lie to start with i like the money programme on it with martin lewis whois website is excellent i remember once this bloke phoned up wanting to end it cos of his debts telling them he was going to kill himself and they both ■■■■ themselves expecting this bloke to blow his brains out on live radio.
but apart from that his show and his guest is fake the guest before they come on are given the questions so they know whats coming.

Did anyone hear that wishy-washy greenbloke on the show today. Another typical do-gooder who missed the arguement completely.
You can just tell they are do-gooders by the sound of their voice. Bankers.

Personally I’m wavering between Labour and the Lib Dems :open_mouth: Why :confused: :confused: :confused:

Listen to Howard and you’ll soon realise that he is desperate to get the Tories back in, Remember he voted in Favour of Iraq but is now trying to pass the buck, When Howard last held a Cabinet post he decided to Cut Police numbers, the tories Cut NHS staff numbers, privitised catering, privitised cleaning in fact what the hell did they not privitise? :confused: :confused: :confused:

They were in office for a bloody long time and failed to get another term, why? because we realised what was going on, who remembers the Fuel Escalator the Tories introduced, not a yearly see how it goes tax, but a guaranteed fuel tax set at something like 3 or 4 % I cant remember the figure but no doubt some haulier forced out of business will. what about the Poll Tax, The Child Support Agency, something that was supposed to hit the none paying fathers, but they went straight for the jugular for the ones who had never missed a payment through the court order they had mutually agreed with their ex.
:angry: :angry: :angry: They put a stop to the right to strike, making it illegal to down tools, is this what we want to see again, basic rights removed? :unamused:

The Tories did more harm for this country and Gordon Brown has to be admired for his Prudent actions, yes Labour have done a lot of things wrong but the tories did one hell of a lot more.

Labour brought in the minimum wage, crapp money but still a ■■■■ site more than the £3.50 some people were being paid per hour, Millions invested in the education system and NHS although it’s still not enough, it’s millions more than the Tories invested. Remember it’s a risk just going out to work when you see the idiots on the roads, and a truck driver is more likely to depend on the NHS than some Toff in his Jag who has private medical insurance with Bupa.

If you recall at the beginning of this post I said I’m wavering between Labour and the Lib Dems, well the reason being, I think Tony Bliar is over confident, what angers me is the fact he has publicly stated he will stand down mid term, who is going to take over? If it was Brown then yes fair do’s but if it’s Alan Milburn or Prescott then no way, and I dont like the idea of voting for 1 person and then being palmed off with another, better the devil you know than the one you dont.

Charles Kennedy is my second option, everybody knocks the Lib Dems but lets face it, they have NEVER had the chance to show us what they can do, it’s okay us knocking their policies, but realistically we have never seen their policies at work, will they be bad for the country or will they prove us wrong?

But to refrain from voting is in my opinion stupidity, how can anyone not voting expect things to be of benefit to them? How many are posting in this thread about how bad labour have served over the past 4 years or so and yet never bothered to vote last time?

I run a small business and NEITHER the local labour council or the Labour Government offer me any help, yet they expect taxes paid on time, they expect new legislations introduced at my expense and then refuse assistance when it’s needed.

paul b:
[ what should’ve been the best years of my life, young wife with,two kids, house on a mortgage were turned into missery and strugle by a woman who had never got her hands dirty in her life and the [zb] that supported her!

You were lucky to afford a mortgage in the first place Paul after the Wilson/Callaghan misery - I couldn’t, till Maggie came along.

Davey,

<<The Child Support Agency, something that was supposed to hit the none paying fathers, but they went straight for the jugular for the ones who had never missed a payment through the court order they had mutually agreed with their ex. >>

Quite agree, I was one of those who quietly paid my dues and maintained a good relationship with my ex-wife and kids till the CSA came along. Fortunately I hit on the solution, I kept sending them letters asking for another review, different reason each time, and as each letter took them 6 months to process they eventually gave up the struggle and left me alone. But while I agree the Tories invented it, Blair didn’t get rid of it, did he?

<>

No they didn’t, they gave us the right not to though without being terrorised by the big unions. But Blair hasn’t changed that has he?

And Blair hasn’t given up the rebate Maggie got from the EU, though at the time his party rubbished her for it.

<>

Agree 100% on that. I have never shirked a vote in 41 years.

Newbie,

<>

Yes what an idiot. He thinks that there is a railway line to every building site - just for the cement deliveries :unamused:

Salut, David.

Spardo:

paul b:
[ what should’ve been the best years of my life, young wife with,two kids, house on a mortgage were turned into missery and strugle by a woman who had never got her hands dirty in her life and the [zb] that supported her!

You were lucky to afford a mortgage in the first place Paul after the Wilson/Callaghan misery - I couldn’t, till Maggie came along

Salut, David.

thats just the point, i couldn’t afford my mortgage once thatcher had let interest rates spiral out of control, i was just one of millions of working men caught in the negative equiety trap and her obsession with smashing the unions at all costs left this country in ruins, the rich got richer and the working man got forgotten! the problems the haulage industry face now are a direct legacy of conservative rule not least of all the wtd which the prats signed up for with their eyes shut.

allrighty:
Who do you vote for, we thats upto you, but you should vote, an abstention is a wasted vote, you might aswell have just stayed away. I will spell it out for those who dont comprehend.

IF YOU DONT VOTE - YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO COMPLAIN ABOUT WHO GETS ELECTED OR THE POLICIES THEY FORCE ON US.

Is that clear enough?

When it comes down to the bone they all lie and don’t come up with the goods. They’re all as bad as each other and that’s why I don’t vote, never have done and never will do.

If I was forced to vote, it would be the Lib Dems because we’ve seen that the Tories and Labour are both lying so let’s have them out and give Lib Dems a go and see what they can produce, like Davey says.

:confused:

Imagine having that little ginger ■■■■■■ representing us on the world stage :confused: Would give the Argies confidence to invade the Falklands again :open_mouth:

true enough, you’d think with a lot of people actually voting for a parties leader rather than what that party says they intend to do, the conservatives and lib-dems would’ve found somebody in the ranks that had at least a bit charisma instead of the two dopes they’ve ended up with!

Rob K:
so let’s have them out and give Lib Dems a go and see what they can produce, like Davey says.

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Ouch Ouch Ouch Ouch Ouch Ouch Ouch Ouch Ouch Ouch Ouch Ouch Ouch Ouch Ouch Ouch Ouch Ouch Ouch Ouch Ouch Ouch Ouch Ouch Ouch Ouch Ouch Ouch Ouch Ouch Ouch Ouch

Just nipping myself to see if I’m Dreaming here :laughing:

Rob agreeing with Me now that is definitely a first for TNet :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: