Vine almost gets flattened

He’s loved…

Only by his close family and despised by millions.

Here the useless chump almost gets flattened by some half-wit van driver in London.

reddit.com/r/CasualUK/comme … &context=3

Tbh while the van is a complete tool so is Jeremy by putting himself in that stupid position and riding behind the van with impunity. Basically a complete pair of tools coming together.

Sent from my CPH2173 using Tapatalk

Post removed. There’s a surprise

the maoster:
Post removed. There’s a surprise

Still available
m.youtube.com/watch?v=gfOnnVhfB … e=emb_logo

Shoddy clickbait by the telegraph calling it a lorry. [emoji849]

What a shame it would have been if he’d got squished.

The van driver made a mistake. Seemed to recognise it.
But now its on the internet the gates of hell will descend on him.
No room for making mistakes or apologising, lol.

Vine was being a prat as per usual. You can hear him shouting no before he even got to the van. He could of stopped safely, but no he had right of way and in his mind that meant he was in the right and he should not ever have to stop even if it meant he almost got pancaked lol.

It appears on the video that Vine rides through a red light, others commented on it but Vine says it was green. I don’t know the area and what was on the video might not show the true context of the junction but it did seem clear, Vine ran the red light.

As for the van driver, could be an honest mistake, happens everyday to the best out there. Vine, I dislike with a passion, part of the wishy washy brigade.

i dont know the junction but that traffic light looks red to me i paused the video and it shows red unless my eyes are deceiving me

Vine put himself in danger. It could have been worse. What was he thinking going behind that van.I am with robroy when he says leave the policing to real cops. Vine goes looking for trouble and it’s never his fault.

It’s ok someone posted a couple of polls on X, it was something along the lines of 73% of respondents think Vine is a ■■■■■■ on one.

And he absolutely is a ■■■■■■ for being a crusader and making situations worse than they need to be. He could have stopped and taken secs out of his day to help the van driver reverse but he is so much more important than that.

It’s such a shame how 2 brothers can be so different one has charisma and a very funny guy the other well just a self righteous look at me ■■■■■■.

Sent from my CPH2173 using Tapatalk

Not fit to lick Jimmy Youngs boots.

atlas man:
i dont know the junction but that traffic light looks red to me i paused the video and it shows red unless my eyes are deceiving me

JV’s light was green. The red light you are seeing is (likely) the one for crossing traffic. The distortion of his 360 camera makes it look like it’s a light for him.

That said, he was a blithering idiot to go behind the van at all, and a suicidal idiot to stop there.

ok thank you for clearing that up

He’s certainly a tool on his push bike, creating situations for the sake of a video and his anti traffic agenda, but I still like listening to his afternoon show on Radio 2.

nearly a pancake day for whining vine with lemon juice & sugar

WhiteTruckMan:
Not fit to lick Jimmy Youngs boots.

I dont suppose that he could sing Too Young either for that matter.